And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Here is the link to look up your bond. There are 4 different types of bonds in the pull down. The type is a range of years. Find the bond type that has the year you were born within that range (for me it is E). Bond Serial Number is your SS#. Not sure if the denomination makes any difference. Play with the calculator for a few.

You can also find your bond type and enter your birth year, without entering you SS#. It will bring up the total without you having to reveal your identity. The bonds are based on the length of maturity, so everyone with your sam DOB will have the same total.

I know there are lengthy processes you can go through gain access to the funds, but I'm not familiar with that process. Just adding another crumb to the thread. Here's the link

https://treasurydirect.gov/BC/SBCPrice

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Any updates Digital Warrior? I'm ready to go forward. Been studying for about a year but not full time. Obviously, none of us want to go to jail.

after 5 days, mine was reversed

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Same here!

(1) Show this thread

Any news regarding whether your payment has worked or not??? Just curious.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

It did not. I’m not sure if it is bcz it was less than $600. I heard that there is minimum of $600 for the trust to be used. No limit above $600 but you don’t want to push your luck.

(1) Show this thread

how long ago did u do this?

Yesterday morning. It went through over night and my balance is $0 but it is showing that I only have $4 available to spend. I will call them and see what’z up!

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

I learned of this back in 2017, tried and it worked. LOL Amazon had a direct set up. Guessing all the "bigs" do as well. I tried once, then Randy and Heather got arrested for the RV they charged:). LMAO But it worked. I didn't try again. Get Ready folks

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

awesome to connect w/someone who knows/remembers Randy (who is still in jail) and Heather (who is out).

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

There were some folks who tried this method some years back and at first the payment was processed but then in less than a week the payment was rejected and sent back. Again, this was about maybe 4 or 5 years ago. It might be different now. Hope yours works. We need an early X-mas.

Darn it, I tried for electric and internet, but says invalid routing number.

How did you get your routing number?

(1) Show this thread

This is pretty badass, but I gotta know, what is stopping a person from using anybodies SS card that they can get their hands on?

You have to have the routing #. You can’t just go off of the numbers on the front. The routing number is not on your SS card.

(1) Show this thread

i used mine for my car. we shall see

Did you use the 1099A form and your beneficiary signature?

(1) Show this thread

My question is, what is improper use?
Keep us updated!
Maybe we can use it for bail. 😁

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

i all ways wondered about that do not laminate...
Dad gave me my card when i was 12 of course I laminated it rite away before even reading the back as that was a very new thing & i am rough on stuff.....
🤔🤫🤭

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yes, please keep us posted!

🤔 If everyone did this I wonder if it would bankrupt the federal reserve sooner!

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

How do check our balance on these accounts?! ☺️

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

I checked mine a few months back. I'm still looking for that link. I did find that on average, the accounts are around $50k each. Depends a lot on your age as they are earning interest on it. I'll share when/if I find it

(1) Show this thread

If we get sent to the pokey, I am going to manifest a cell with you all in the same one 😊 jk we not going to any pokey.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I wonder if there is a way to check “balance” attached to our ssn

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Ok, I'm at the point where I'm p*ssed enough to try this
Thanks for the information & please keep us posted on what happens

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I may try this with the electric bill.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

It didn't work for me, lol

(4) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I paid my electric bill with mine and it paid it. $800

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

what do you use for the routing number?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Did it take it or was it reversed? Cause mine was reversed after a few days. It went from 0, now back to org bill. But I haven't paid since early this year. And I can careless if they keep charging, bc I am not paying. We know our rights to free energy & other necessities for life. I also know being part of the gridcrew that Mother's Free energy is up and running & why there are blackouts after many of my missions to restore the grid by the power crew, mainly I see Altec (pwr crew behind Q+ after my Mt Shasta mission), whos' doing the power switching BTS to Free Energy. I haven't had any issues w/ mine. The mail/bill can cont, but they can't turn off our power anymore, at least where I am, bc I'm one of the anchoring Blue Ray GK restoring the grid for Mother GAIA's system. You can start by not fearing if you choose to be free from them corps, and know your own pwr/rights. They will not bother you when you emit that Higher Hz,as a true starseed.

(3) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

That's awesome! Pretty simple, too.
Hope it works!
They give us Monopoly money, so....
(2 images 👇)

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

This could be the coolest game of fake monopoly $$ ever 😊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I've looked in to this before but I never acted on it. I'm going to now. My routing code is also B followed by eight digits. Can I assume that this point to FRB in NY as well?

In response Jay James to his Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

This is quite interesting! I'm going to try this with my Cap One card and see what happens. I'm aware of the strawman accounts but didn't know exactly how to access.

Again, this may or may not work in any case. These people do NOT want you to learn this bcz they want your money all to themselves, but it is worth a shot!

When you learn their system and how to use it . . . you caught them in their fraud.

Lol, I am trying to catch up, going to find the start of this thread.
So if you see a notification that I visited your profile, i'm not creepin, just very interested in this 😊

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

WOW!

How do I know which FRB # to use?

(3) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Can you explain this, in detail please? I would like to try this for myself, but not sure how you went about it.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

First off, I must inform that this payment is still being processed and has a chance of being rejected.
I called to make my monthly payment. Its all automated. It asked if I want to use the current bank account listed, I said no. Then it asked if I want to add another account, yes. It gives you choices - credit, debit, personal or business checking account. Choose personal checking account. Your strawman trust fund is set up for personal use, not for business expenses. Then it asks for your routing # and bank account #. Your bank account # is your SS # on the front of your SS card. The routing # is trickier. On the back of your SS card there is a letter followed by 8 digits. The letter references the routing #.
Attached are the references.

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Yes, please some very specific instructions. The "card" that you indicated in your post, was that your SS card or some other card?

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Found this, looks like there are 14 different Federal Reserve Routing Numbers, is the one you used one of these?

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

No. Mine is held up in New York.

(1) Show this thread

Aware. Observer of ALL That IS ...details, details, details. Non-aligned to Earthly labels. Enjoying the Movie.

👏peeked my interest. i have a cap one car loan...are you willing to share the process you used to connect the strawman to cap one? i would be most humbly grateful for your insights. Thank you.

In response Constance Cheeseman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

That's amazing! What routing number did you use? Or did you just enter your "account" number?

In response CharRose to her Publication

The account # is the number on the front of your card. The routing number comes from the back of your card where there is 1 letter and 8 digits. That letter refers to the routing number. You can get the routing # from a book that is available through Amazon, but i do have a snap shout of that page that references those letters.
I am waiting to see if this will process. Make no mistake, they will fight back bcz they don’t want you to know hiw the fake system works bcz their system is fraud but under their system, this is legal to do and they don’t want you to know that!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thanks for choosing Capital One?
I need a new roof asap
Please send directions THANK YOU🤗🤗

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

YES please do!