A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Yes, please some very specific instructions. The "card" that you indicated in your post, was that your SS card or some other card?

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

🙂How can I find the routing number when my SS card is an OLD one that does not have ANY numbers on the back of it? Any suggestions from anyone please??? I really am hoping this works! BTW did you pay just your payment or pay off the balance? Thank you for ALL your help and your guidance.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

Yes, you can ask for a new one it will have the up dated information on it.

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

I paid off the whole amount. But again, its still under review. I won’t know for a week if they will go through with it.

(2) Show this thread