A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Can you explain this, in detail please? I would like to try this for myself, but not sure how you went about it.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

I have tried electric, and internet, both say routing number invalid, darn it.

I have been issued a new ss card with the same ss# when I have changed my last name by marriage, but each one has a different bond number. So does that mean they have a separate account for each name change, and do the previous ones remain active?

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Rhonda Deese Hill to her Publication

Yes. From my understanding, the accounts remain open even after you pass away and it still collects value and [they] continue to use it for their dirty deeds!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

No number on the back of the soc sec card?

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Dang..my chosen routing number is saying is not correct....I just checked my bank routing number and these routing numbers, listed, are too short///the dashes are not accepted

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Not sure. it worked for the BMV and Amazon. Did you try by phone or website? What card company?

(1) Show this thread