A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Only people mentioned by @mystic17 in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Did it take it or was it reversed? Cause mine was reversed after a few days. It went from 0, now back to org bill. But I haven't paid since early this year. And I can careless if they keep charging, bc I am not paying. We know our rights to free energy & other necessities for life. I also know being part of the gridcrew that Mother's Free energy is up and running & why there are blackouts after many of my missions to restore the grid by the power crew, mainly I see Altec (pwr crew behind Q+ after my Mt Shasta mission), whos' doing the power switching BTS to Free Energy. I haven't had any issues w/ mine. The mail/bill can cont, but they can't turn off our power anymore, at least where I am, bc I'm one of the anchoring Blue Ray GK restoring the grid for Mother GAIA's system. You can start by not fearing if you choose to be free from them corps, and know your own pwr/rights. They will not bother you when you emit that Higher Hz,as a true starseed.

what do you use for the routing number?

It is saying routing number invalid when I try with electric bill