Republicans are up big in the polls.

Just about time to cue the public Dem panic.

Grab your popcorn and get comfy. The next 2-3 weeks are going to be wild.

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Will EBS be occurring in a few days?

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

probably not…but that’s ok…don’t fret over timing/dates

(1) Show this thread

The Best Is Yet To Come

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

YES Republican's big in the POLLS!
YES Demo's are big in the TROLLS 😂

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Hold the Line ...

💥🙏😃

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Stockrd up on Reese Penut butter cups as well.
Chips, salsa. etc.
Save the popcorn for the finale

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

I’m on board with scenario (a) they try to delay the election to December or (b) they allow the election and try to steal and then dispute and order audits and recounts and blame Trump for the idea it was stolen and not concede.

either (a) or (b) they will delay delay delay / lawfare lawfare lawfare. they will try to spark civil unrest both scenarios.

their goal would be to push everything out with a questionable or no result until 12/16 and then not settle on budget to shutdown the govt in attempt to weaken military while we need it the most foreign & domestic.

they know NCSWIC so mass chaos is the goal. probably attempt bioweapon release in protests, nook scares, WW3, mass inflation, market crash, mass layoffs all in time Xmas.

perfect precipice scenario. my thought is EBS will go off between 12/7-12/17 just before budget issues and shutdown. See sauce. of course I hope sooner but dont think we’re quite there.#5yearDeltaFagging

🍿

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Probably the next 2 to 3 months, actually.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Fuck Satan!!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛
panic in the black hole!

I guess we ain't seen nothing yet! Keep calm and eat popcorn, Patriots.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Doq this is my new fav jam for the moment...
a visual to how i see 41020 and Q team now ... when Q said... enjoy the show ....its kinda like a theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKLT6_7Y1nc

The Greatest Showman - The greatest show [Full HD Scene] - YouTube

Opening scene from the movie "The Greatest Showman"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for pur...

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response M3thods to his Publication

Sweetest thing seen today💕🐥

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response M3thods to his Publication

Adorable!

(5) Show this thread

Lets Go! Godspeed Doq!

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

Panic in DC vibes 🍿

In response Awakened __T to her Publication

Boom! this will go over like a lead balloon...

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

Rock on! Everyday another nail in the coffin!

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

Must have favorite adult beverage with the popcorn.

🍿🍿🍿🙌🏻🥰

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Ready for the ride👍

I'm ready!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

So glad! Cannot wait!
BTW, after that for which we have prayed and waited for becomes the physical reality, I don't think I will want to have any more Popcorn for a year!

(I literally have been making the old-fashioned kind, which require oil in a pot with a lid, on a real flame! it is waaay better than the microwaveable stuff! Just sayin' ....🤣)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Patience are wearing thin here. 😂
Not really I'm thrilled to be here , I believe in my heart the future will be better than it ever has been for humans.
Once we vaporize the villains and bring back the positive vibes
bamm 🤠

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Quite a trip coming up it seems!

Still holding my breath as to whether we are able to do our event in Nashville on the 25th.
Shit may be blowing threw the fan too fast by then?
We will see!