Just a Fasting update. 24 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
Now @ 175.9lbs

Down 3.9lbs (not doing this for weight loss but its welcomed)

Approaching 25 hours. Not hungry @ the moment but it comes in waves. Took a knap and woke up in a sweat. Feel tingles throughout. You can feel my body using the fuel in the (Toxic) fat stores.

Having a Black coffee and Moving goal post to 36 hours.
Keep ya posted.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

72 hours and my 1st fast is now complete. It went surprisingly smooth. However, i am looking forward to eating again. 😊 Thanks for the inspiration VK!

That´s the spirit Patriot !! Told you you were not hungry 🤣

I usually fast twice a year. Once at the end of summer (to prepare for holiday snacks and treats) and once at the end of winter to purge all the snacks and drinks.
I do lemon water with pure maple syrup and capsules of red chili powder. Works for me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Geez so much to decode here might make my head spin just a bit.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok so can have black coffee? Tea?

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

(k)nap
k = 11

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Gotta love Fryday’s

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Not kind for Vincent Cowboy 😁

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just a Fasting update. 36 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
24 Hours @ 175.9lbs
36 Hours @ 175.5lbs

Down 4.3lbs

No Headache.
Feel Great. Clear Mind. Soul Cleansed.

Going to end it here.
Fooken Hungry.
Thanks for the Support Patriots.

Lets make it a great FryDay!

Amazing. This is a good lesson for detoxing, thanks.

I'LL HAVE FOUR WHOPPERS WITH CHEESE AND EXTRA SAUCE, THREE LARGE FRIES AND A LARGE COKE PLEASE ?

THAT COMES TO $ 39.99 PLEASE

( that's a lot of 6's )

(74) Show this thread

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

Unflavored seltzer helps!

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

Healing up ❤️ We adore you.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

If you take the first Capital Letter from each line ...
JSNDATTHK
= DJT THANKS

If you take all the Capitals
JFSNDANTFYTHBMK
= JFK STANDBY
with leftover letters = FNTH

Gematria: JFSNDANTFYTHBMK
We Are With You / One Hundred Seven (107)

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Here is the Q drop ...
24 hours
25 hours

Q 2524
R
RED OCTOBER
D
Justice K confirmation (extra K in knap)
DECLAS

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Woke up at 555. Starting my fasting today. I mostly eat only once a day anyway so shouldn't be too bad.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Few years back I did 7 days only water.
In hind sight should have stopped coffee a week before.
2nd day was murder. Headaches.
3rd day good,
4th and 5th day I felt great!

On the 6th day I stood up at work and almost passed out. A little juice in a glass of water and I was PUMPING! That night I prepared a broth to start on the 7th day.
Best to start eating slowly not just jump into a huge steak!

It's about time I did it again.
I've heard 14 to 30 days literally cures diseases, but has to be managed...
My grandfather was fasting and not telling anybody. Went a bit woohoo because of low sodium. Easily fixed though.
Be careful with longer periods.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response War Weary to his Publication

I'm hesitant to go beyond 3-4 days because I have to take care of so much around the homestead physically
I'd like to fast for a week or two

To tell the truth, I had a hard time getting back to fasting for even 24 hours - I was really, really hungry & needed fuel

I've finally gotten back to the point where I can do a 48 hour fast but haven't done a 72 hour one in a while

Advice to those who are fairly new to fasting: decrease your intake whether it be food, coffee, juice going into a fast or you're liable to have headaches & pains worse than they need to be
And coming out of a fast - reintroduce things gradually in the same way
Your digestive system will thank you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

You are healing yourself & showing others how to do the same. Thank you VK. We’re blessed to have you & each other. I like the suggestion that we do a group fast. Our vibes would be off the charts! 💗

👍

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Thank u for the updates!
Its really interesting for people like me who have never tried it but want to

😋

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

If ya can quit smokin then everything else is gravy. keep er up

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Keep it up brother!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

💧1798 👀

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Planning on a 3-5 day fast in the next week or so - prep work to do and schedule to plan around... Always good to plan and avoid potential complications. You'll know when to come off - but go easy when you do!

Keep us posted! Be Well and In~Joy! 😘

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Way to go and thanks for the update. Hopefully more are inspired to give fasting a shot. 👍🏻

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I intermittent fast everyday but not giving up wine at night lol

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Is a knap like a ka nife? 🤣🤣 sorry old joke my dad used to do with me

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Will start tomorrow am . Came home this evening and realized I hadnt ate all day, was like ok here we go, then my wife says, I made lasagna, so, tomorrow it begins.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

can't say no to lasagne...thats a fact.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so know you have fasted before, but is this the longest fast? do you work up to this, or just jump in

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow✨wow

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

👍👏👏👏 I am now motivated. Been thinking about it for awhile now.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

me too, just wondering if you can jump in with a longer fast like this

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

keep it up, VK ~ go, Go, GO!!!