#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just a Fasting update. 24 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
Now @ 175.9lbs

Down 3.9lbs (not doing this for weight loss but its welcomed)

Approaching 25 hours. Not hungry @ the moment but it comes in waves. Took a knap and woke up in a sweat. Feel tingles throughout. You can feel my body using the fuel in the (Toxic) fat stores.

Having a Black coffee and Moving goal post to 36 hours.
Keep ya posted.

Few years back I did 7 days only water.
In hind sight should have stopped coffee a week before.
2nd day was murder. Headaches.
3rd day good,
4th and 5th day I felt great!

On the 6th day I stood up at work and almost passed out. A little juice in a glass of water and I was PUMPING! That night I prepared a broth to start on the 7th day.
Best to start eating slowly not just jump into a huge steak!

It's about time I did it again.
I've heard 14 to 30 days literally cures diseases, but has to be managed...
My grandfather was fasting and not telling anybody. Went a bit woohoo because of low sodium. Easily fixed though.
Be careful with longer periods.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @W4rWeary in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response War Weary to his Publication

I'm hesitant to go beyond 3-4 days because I have to take care of so much around the homestead physically
I'd like to fast for a week or two

To tell the truth, I had a hard time getting back to fasting for even 24 hours - I was really, really hungry & needed fuel

I've finally gotten back to the point where I can do a 48 hour fast but haven't done a 72 hour one in a while

Advice to those who are fairly new to fasting: decrease your intake whether it be food, coffee, juice going into a fast or you're liable to have headaches & pains worse than they need to be
And coming out of a fast - reintroduce things gradually in the same way
Your digestive system will thank you

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yes I was thinking of a 7 day fast, then I remembered I agreed to help a buddy line the inside of his house. Can't do that after 3 days of no fuel for the machine! ;-)

(1) Show this thread