Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

❤️
Yep, the good ole days

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️
Yep, the good ole days

books, painting, walks in nature

💪💪💪👍 Indeed, and now adays kids are starting to cry when they lost their smart phone...

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

This is so true, we live in the country and always ended up at someones house and almost always it was nowhere near home. 🤣 One time a friend and i went hiking through the woods and ended up lost, kinda weird but we were found by some really nice older dude who walked us back to his house and then drove us about 10 miles to get us back home, parents never missed us, I don’t think they ever knew we were gone. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

This is so darn funny, and so darn true! OMG. "spent three quarters of their lives by themselves, with parent checking on them twice a month". "Evaded at least one kidnapping attempt"...the stories we didn't dare tell our kids...plus the ones we did.

"Mom, you went hiking in the woods with no water or food and ended up 3 towns over at the nature center?" "Did Grammy pick you up after walking over that mountain" Nope....told me to get home for dinner. It is truly amazing we survived. Truly.😂

Fuck around and find out or dont fuck around and never find out I choose to fuck around because I need to find out. 😂😂. If you havent watched the fuck around and find out guy, find him hes fkin hilarious!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i learned more life survival on the streets than any school wont teach! 17 at Temple U was an eye opener for sure
45 warrior..battle tested ✌️

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

I just said to my 16 year old son yesterday, you’ll never know what its like having a keg party in the woods and getting chased by the cops every weekend. The good old days..

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Hahahahahahahaha, very funny!!!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

And drag racing!

(2) Show this thread

I have read through every single post on this thread. They made me smile and laugh in recognition and remembrance. As a Baby Boomer, I can safely say it is ALL true...every claim...and more....way more. 💕

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

close call walking to school at 5, bought a knife after that. yes truth they sold small pocket knives to us kids. !!!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Guilty as charged. I apologize for nothing!

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Baby B👀mers Shoot 🔫 Straighter 😎

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Many of us went hunting for food.

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Damn straight!!!

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

No Fear !#wwg1wga

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

💪 😁

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

🤣👍

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

The cut off is 1990 not 1980.
Many of the leaders of this movement are 40ish!

(2) Show this thread

I’ll always feel blessed to have grown up in those simpler times; character was built, thinking out of the box was encouraged, and we had freedom. But i also look at all these generations and now I see them melding together in this time. This generation of blended ages together in a common goal has emerged as two factions……positive warriors banded together for hope and victory and those that sit passively in the fog of war.The positive warriors of all ages have a common goal of turning the light on and destroying darkness!

Truth.

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

Almost 50 here… live abroad… most western kids I meet that are under 30 are fat or bald or both and or tatted up and pierced and easily offended…

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

White vinegar is the answer! 🤗 It will get blood out of a white carpet after an eagle attacks your dog. Not everything survives, unfortunately.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

White vinegar is the best...I put it in every laundry load...no musty towels or residue.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Putting some salt on blood stains will do as well: it will prefend the blood from rusting or oxidicing.

(4) Show this thread

So true!!! 🤣♥️🤣♥️🤣♥️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Well that is pretty accurate! Except my mom did see my brother smoking outside the window. She would keep an eye on us if we were walking by through the big picture window. Otherwise we were on our own. And yeah we caused some trouble (read: It was mostly my brothers. I was a perfect little angel!) 🤣 🤣🤣

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

me too...we must have known one another 😉 🤪 😜

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

slept wiyh windows and doors open, my parents let me and my siblings ride on the bus to go downtown without them, and told us which busses to catch on the way back home. Someone had to watch the end of the driveway after we iced it down to hop on our sleds. Thanks so much for bringing back such great memories

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

we played hide-n-seek in the cornfields, ran thru the flooded ditches and puddles after a heavy rain, sometimes playing in the rain if there wasn't any lightning. there's so many good things in my memories. visiting my grandma and there was always cousins to run with. we had a huge family and we always got together at pretty much every holiday. my hubby and i are both gen-xr's and we always say how fortunate we were to be able to do the things we did as kids.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Facts 🎯

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Actually I have escaped 2 kidnappings...