A day will come when I will wish that I hadn't wished for so much to happen so fast!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Talk about texture on your new set. Absolutely awesome.

Oh Martin! Negativity doesn't get us anywhere, neither does fear and trepidation. Your photos - while always masterly & beautifully done - this time -tell me that you may need a dose of faith.
I was without any faith but God dragged me kicking and screaming into belief. (Jesus saved me though I didn't deserve saving as I had no faith or belief)
I'm sure you don't need that much 'persuasion '!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

time flies when you are having a rotten time…

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

We definitely need to be careful whay we wish, hope and pray for.

There was a time in my life that I literally prayed for Christ return on a daily basis until I realized how selfish it was of me to pray this. Now my prayer is for Gods will to be done and time to prepare all we can for his ultimate return to share in His victory.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

God is Sovereign and is in total control. By His Grace, I am content and know that His timing is perfect.

the sun has set, I love the view from my picture frame window of my caravan, I just love being here away from the hussle & bussle of Sheffield, the Fens of Lincolnshire, the farm lands

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Its okey God doesnt give you moar then you can take,and there are always second chances if you wish😅

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Amen. The journey is the destination

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Yes.
Beautiful, as always.

💯

so true

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I love you Martin but today I feel differently

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKAKj35i9AM

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Martin, your pictures and your words have a beautiful way of keeping us all grounded. Thank you!

Said every woman on the planet.😂

Said every woman on the planet.😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome pics hun!
You make Nana want to travel around to just look at all God's so amazing creations!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

like the innocence of childhood.

Haha because it makes it harder to take notes.. 😄

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I often think the same, but lately, after having to endure the agony of the slow drip method of revealing truth, I have learned that I am a “blow up the damn and let the tsunami come forth” kind of person.

I may think I am ready when maybe I’m not, but - having been awake to what’s been going on in this world for decades and powerless to affect any real resistance to it on my own - I would rather be shaken to my core by the avalanche of truth, then endure the agonizing waterboarding we are going through at present.

At some point, the bandage has to be ripped off - it’s gonna hurt, but better quick pain than the slow torture of having it pulled off one’s arm one agonizing hair at a time.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

In the very beginning the statment was made that to know the truth will be your decision. I believe thee can be a soft awakening that creates the same outcome. We think we know what these people are really guilty of and if it be true then they deserve everything they have gotten or what is coming to them. Some of what they could be guilty of is a horriffic truth. A large portion of the population would never sleep right again, and people sensitive to the truth could hurt themselves or others.
There are other things they could be guilty of that would carry the same sentence, treason is no small offence. the whole world could watch them go down together for crimes against humanity or other serious offences and those of us who chose to see the true crimes will also get to see them be removed from this earth.
Either way I see it i believe the world could be such a beautiful place where we all work together and look out for one another. When we have what we really need, eachother

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I guess because I've been awake for SOOO long, I'm just ready to be done. I'm tired of seeing my mom suffer while others who are living great and wonderful don't care or won't do anything. Rip the bandage off and let it be brought into the light. I know for Sure we've lost patriots back to depression. Tell the truth and the clot shot will stop! Are people really dying..I think so. HOW is that ok? I've always had to fight for everything so maybe that's just the way I am but I say...THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!!! I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏💜💜

(4) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Good Morning. I agree Sir.💝

I often feel the same

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

This is the struggle to just be. Allowing God's creation to flow thru us while remaining true to who He created us to be. The most effortless thing when in sync & the most taxing endeavour with only the attempt.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

My Gran in Scotland used to tell me, “Stop wishing your life away, enjoy this moment.”

😃👍i feel the same way

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

♥️

love is in all thingz

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Today’s article was amazing, grateful you can always find the words to express how we feel.
#wwg1wga

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

💜These shots are special, Martin.💜