A day will come when I will wish that I hadn't wished for so much to happen so fast!

I often think the same, but lately, after having to endure the agony of the slow drip method of revealing truth, I have learned that I am a “blow up the damn and let the tsunami come forth” kind of person.

I may think I am ready when maybe I’m not, but - having been awake to what’s been going on in this world for decades and powerless to affect any real resistance to it on my own - I would rather be shaken to my core by the avalanche of truth, then endure the agonizing waterboarding we are going through at present.

At some point, the bandage has to be ripped off - it’s gonna hurt, but better quick pain than the slow torture of having it pulled off one’s arm one agonizing hair at a time.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I guess because I've been awake for SOOO long, I'm just ready to be done. I'm tired of seeing my mom suffer while others who are living great and wonderful don't care or won't do anything. Rip the bandage off and let it be brought into the light. I know for Sure we've lost patriots back to depression. Tell the truth and the clot shot will stop! Are people really dying..I think so. HOW is that ok? I've always had to fight for everything so maybe that's just the way I am but I say...THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!!! I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜💜🙏💜💜

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Love you Patriot. God bless!!

(1) Show this thread

In the very beginning the statment was made that to know the truth will be your decision. I believe thee can be a soft awakening that creates the same outcome. We think we know what these people are really guilty of and if it be true then they deserve everything they have gotten or what is coming to them. Some of what they could be guilty of is a horriffic truth. A large portion of the population would never sleep right again, and people sensitive to the truth could hurt themselves or others.
There are other things they could be guilty of that would carry the same sentence, treason is no small offence. the whole world could watch them go down together for crimes against humanity or other serious offences and those of us who chose to see the true crimes will also get to see them be removed from this earth.
Either way I see it i believe the world could be such a beautiful place where we all work together and look out for one another. When we have what we really need, eachother

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Major Thomas to his Publication

I agree - and my vision for our world is exactly the same as yours.

The problem - as I see it (and I am not saying I’m right) - is that the counter-narrativre to the truth that the Counter Forces are allowing the Cabal to run is very effective (I say this because the crap they put out is very triggering still - it has lost none of its potency).

I truly understand that exposing the truth all at once also has the potential to have a very negative effect on people who aren’t yet aware or only just waking up.

Quite the paradox. We are in a struggle that has played out again and again - mostly with good losing - and here we are - AGAIN - back on the edge of the knife. Humanity has ZERO time left to be broken free of this prison but humanity needs time so that the more delicate among us don’t hurt themselves or others.

How we know we didn’t try this approach the last 25,000 times we got to this point? How would we know when we aren’t allowed to remember the last 25,000 ti

In response Major Thomas to his Publication

This has been a soft awakening. And those that it worked on are now awake, or partially awake. The others are actively resisting and need a good jolt. They also think that by being deliberately blind, nothing is happening. A large portion of the population isn't sleeping. We don't know what a good nights sleep is anymore it's been so long. People sensitive to the truth have hurt themselves. If we hadn't been so busy babying these other people, maybe we could have saved some of them. But quite frankly, the meek are not going to inherit this earth, because it is the strong who are saving it, and the meek would hand it right back. They don't have to watch justice. But that 'I don't believe in executions BS is over'. It is time that they toughen up and we move into our future. Time is a great healer. So lets get to it.

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

You are not alone

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I agree!