Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

while true, overstress and fatigue is a concern for planes that do so many service hours... gotta trust that maintenance and inspection schedules are followed, though the loading on a commercial flight is nothing like that of a fighter or heavy lift MIL aircraft, and wings are overdesigned for just that reason.

one of my favorite places to sit on the plane is window seat over the wing, because watching wingtip deflection throughout the flight is AWESOME!

there's some really cool stories about when the Blue Angles switched to the A4, how they tested the aircraft in a hangar with hydraulic plates against the plane to simulate G's... guys who were there talk about the sight of the deflection being one thing, but the noises, the creaking and groaning of the fuselage and wings through loading made what they saw less than interesting.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

🤣✍️🍿 flippity flappin

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

🤣✍️🍿 flippity flappin

Did I see a mention of BTC falling another 50% on Truth?? WTF VK??

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

VK's timestamp is 03:02 PM (I'm 14hrs in the future)
matches Q890 Mar 08, 2018 8:03:02 PM EST

can handle insane amounts of bending - tougher nut to crack

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas met Vladimir Putin today, saying that he does not trust the United States to resolve the conflict with Israel, but is "completely satisfied" with Russia.

Abbas said that, although he trusts the Quartet of international mediators - the European Union, the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Russian Federation - he does not trust the US to act alone, Reuters reports.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/mahmoud-abbas-implores-putin-to-take-greater-role-in-israel-palestinian-peace-process-3BuUQx8PApjXfZRe25gdc3

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

💛 Vibes

#Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas today in his meeting with#Putin said these words: "We don't want#America to solve the Palestinian problem alone, Russia is a substantial force".
Remember, America gives millions to the Palestinians every month. Russia gives them zero!

https://twitter.com/soundnessmind/status/1580634919155351552

(1) Show this thread

Elon’s new pinned tweet 👀
h/t@rena1776

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Saw this... Thought of your morning msgs...

https://t.me/SantaSurfing/46186

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

BUCKLE UP!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Buckle up#NCSWIC &#SaveTheChildren ARE not just catchy phrases
#wwg1wga God's Children
The best is yet to come. -MJ
#Q is Biblical

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I think I'll just stick with spaceships. lol

Sounds like a party is getting started

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏 I'll beg if it helps.
(Please God, tell Q to flip the switch.)
But only if it's the right time. Just whining. I can put up with the f word a little while longer. 😣

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

😄

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Tornadoes forecast for D.C. tonight, also flashflooding....

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

As ready as can be for what's coming.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I have to tell myself each and every time I fly.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Bend, don't break.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

People should never fear turbulence. Commercial airliner wings can handle insane amounts of bending.=916

Who Hath Drank The Blood Of My Children Shall Be Cast Into The Abyss For Their Spells And Wickedness=916
The Amount Of Theft They Committed Alone Makes Them Deserving Of Getting Deleted From Existence=916
Jewish Wealth Is Going To Experience Horror And Suffering Like Nothing Known On This Earth=916
Not One Stone Left Upon Another Will Be America's Institutions Built Upon Jewish Lies=916

The Only Way To Break Free From The Matrix Is To Stop Believing The Lies Society Feeds You=916
You Evil Doers Can Proclaim All The Lies You Want But My God's Promises Are For Eternity=916
Turn My Eyes Away From Looking At What Is Worthless Preserve Me Alive In Your Way=916

Let's All Shift The Timeline Upward A Notch Or Two And Help Each Other Achieve Our Shared Salvation=916
Give Unto The Lord The Glory Due Unto His Name Worship The Lord In The Beauty Of Holiness=916

#DigitalSoldier > survived the GreatTwatPurge of 2021 #FightBack #WRWY > Let's Roll !!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Elon’s ‘turbulance’ tweet today seems to tie to Q’s ‘Buckle up’ drop from 2 years ago today.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I am starting to think I am at a point where I can look at most things and get a gut reaction on how these tweets or news of things tie into Q drops or how this plan is unfolding. as soon as I saw the post I had a feelin it was a "buckle up" type thing. I am far past hearing catch phrases so a lighter hand is nice

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(7) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

It is from all that fuel they have to hold..................😂😂😂😂😂

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Amazed at Elon's comms/timing. Takes some getting use to but once you do, he's good. Love the fact Ukraine is p/o at him.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

💥 10/14/22 Jet Engine explosions over house in Chicago, Guy ran outside and a jet taking off out of o'hare left engine exploding!!! He said it "dynamite going off"

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Couple auto-rotations after a night out with the bois and a sadistic MTP will get you over that shit quick, fast and in a hurry. You will live but if you must puke, do it down your shirt or else it gets everywhere haha

lost the fear after training in a Piper Cherokee 140

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

🤣🤣🤣🤣yeah they can cut through steel🤣🤣🤣🤣

. 🙌🏻🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼