#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Elon’s ‘turbulance’ tweet today seems to tie to Q’s ‘Buckle up’ drop from 2 years ago today.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I am starting to think I am at a point where I can look at most things and get a gut reaction on how these tweets or news of things tie into Q drops or how this plan is unfolding. as soon as I saw the post I had a feelin it was a "buckle up" type thing. I am far past hearing catch phrases so a lighter hand is nice

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I am starting to think I am at a point where I can look at most things and get a gut reaction on how these tweets or news of things tie into Q drops or how this plan is unfolding. as soon as I saw the post I had a feelin it was a "buckle up" type thing. I am far past hearing catch phrases so a lighter hand is nice

You can buckle up OR, make like an eagle and fly above the turbulence.

"Eagles of large size can fly above many storm clouds like golden and bald eagles. They fly up to 11,000 feet above sea level, the altitude at which many small planes fly. As a result, the Eagle enters space when a storm occurs, and it usually cannot reach there in good weather.

This act of boldness gives the eagle a broader view of its surroundings. When the eagle is above the storm, without any rough winds, its flights become smooth with less effort.

How Can Eagles Fly Above Storms?
Many theories have been about how eagles effortlessly soar through the sky. Some believe that eagles use thermal air currents according to their requirement, while others think superficially, believing in their superpower. However, the fact is that eagles use a variety of techniques to fly, including soaring, thermals, and up-drafts."-

https://tipsfolder.com/eagles-soar-above-storms-6e86d20e464f6c91d12a798a9557e4b5/

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Why would their superpower be considered to be superficial thinking? The eagle is mentioned many times in the bible for its supernatural strength.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i stopped saying buckle up recently, cause of Gods promise he will sustain His children. still funny in a way...i do tend to white knuckle it lol

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Can someone direct me to the switch that needs flipping🙄

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Wings make me think angels but that is just where my mind is at.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Another of today’s deltas, and it puts Biden in the crosshairs.