#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

People should never fear turbulence. Commercial airliner wings can handle insane amounts of bending.=916

Who Hath Drank The Blood Of My Children Shall Be Cast Into The Abyss For Their Spells And Wickedness=916
The Amount Of Theft They Committed Alone Makes Them Deserving Of Getting Deleted From Existence=916
Jewish Wealth Is Going To Experience Horror And Suffering Like Nothing Known On This Earth=916
Not One Stone Left Upon Another Will Be America's Institutions Built Upon Jewish Lies=916

The Only Way To Break Free From The Matrix Is To Stop Believing The Lies Society Feeds You=916
You Evil Doers Can Proclaim All The Lies You Want But My God's Promises Are For Eternity=916
Turn My Eyes Away From Looking At What Is Worthless Preserve Me Alive In Your Way=916

Let's All Shift The Timeline Upward A Notch Or Two And Help Each Other Achieve Our Shared Salvation=916
Give Unto The Lord The Glory Due Unto His Name Worship The Lord In The Beauty Of Holiness=916

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it