For all you doubters that think the military isn't in control right now.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I have to question everything.
Im not saying this is not true but ???
Why are so many people saying Flynn is a black hat?
Why a prayer to the seven rays of light or whatever it was?
Why did he say there is no plan?
What about the feud between Linn Wood and Flynn and the phone call with Flynn saying Q is just a psy-op?
Yes disinformation is necessary.
Yes Flynn could be compromised while his brother is not.
Yes he could be playing a part but what if he is not?
Why didnt he attend Trumps rallies?
There are just too many questions for meto follow blindly behind Flynn. Im sure if he is comped 45 knows all about it so no worries there but we do have to be careful who we are trusting in this movie.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Because he didn't

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

I have been saying this from the second i heard the news also his recent twit post or should i say only post. 🙌🙌🙌🙌 holding the line, won't quit,#fightlikeflynn#ww1wga

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

You wouldn't believe the push back I got from a couple of men on fascistbook when I told them the same thing... 😂

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

very good point

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

"...The advantage in life, in business, and in wartime goes to the competitor that does not flinch and does not broadcast his game plan."

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Can't get enough of your soul food!

And this is hopeful

I keep asking that SAME question!

WAKE UP PEOPLE. they tried to muzzle his Bro, GEN MIKE FLYNN for 4 years....He knows IT ALL..No way would his Brother be given command of the Pacific, if Obiden was POTUS!

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

amen amen amen

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Love the name Obiden how about a nuance on it O'Byedone?

(2) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

"Hold on to that bottle of wine..." is the most important statement of the interview.

I will NEVER turn my back on President Trump, his allies and The Military. I love you all Patriots. WWG1WGA worldwide!

I totally believe the military are in control but I'm fed up with some of the podcasters outthere claiming they have sources confirming insider info when they haven't. Those are the ones damaging this movement imo.

I love God I love my Counrty I love Donald Trump

Why did General Flynn say in the interview with Doug Billongs that the military was not in charge and the Insurrection act has not been invoked?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication

because i read today there was an EO we didnt know about that gives the former POTUS 60 days after inaguaration to still be in charge of military. so President Trump is in charge until march 3

In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

1. Because the General Officer Assignments list was turned over prior to Bidan taking office, from the 116th Congress.
2. It would take an act of the Senate to remove the assignment, which would look like political retribution for the Administration.
3. Gen Flynn is an effective Officer and he is placed there based on merit.
4. He avoided (False) SECDEF Austin's purge prior to invocation.
So, Ghost, are you Ezra? What was your class number at the Farm? You went to ROTC at, what UofPenn? Didn't you take you JPME?

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Why was Biden given a private flight? Why are the snipers not on top of the WH? Why was Biden locked out of the WH? Impossible since there needs to be a photo crew to take pics of him facing in. Why are ALL the lights going off in sync at 11pm every night, at the WH? Why is the NG still surrounding DC? It seems pretty peaceful, no? I'm genuinely asking these questions because I am clueless...

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Paul, how long did Muad'dib wait before he struck? Did he go in recklessly? Impulsively? Did he wait in order to train his fighters? Did he wait until everything was ready? Did he masterfully align all the factions? When everything was ready, did he strike like lightning? Taking down the whole thing, until the Fremen were the center of the Universe? I know, its just a screen name. But don't lose faith quite yet. We are watching a story play out, one that has power, because it is the same story we've heard a thousand times.

(2) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Hell i did until i just heard flynn on the billings interview say there is no plan, no insurrection act, that the military is not in control and that what we have now is it. WTF?

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

because Pres Trump still in control for 60 days post inaguaration --sorry i am reposting again just in case https://anonup.com/thread/1031380

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

There will be false information! 😉Never let your enemy know your plans! 🇺🇸

(8) Show this thread

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Doubters will always doubt, haters will always hate, but Patriots will always believe. Hold the line.