For all you doubters that think the military isn't in control right now.

Hell i did until i just heard flynn on the billings interview say there is no plan, no insurrection act, that the military is not in control and that what we have now is it. WTF?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

There will be false information! 😉Never let your enemy know your plans! 🇺🇸

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

because Pres Trump still in control for 60 days post inaguaration --sorry i am reposting again just in case https://anonup.com/thread/1031380

Disinfo is very necessary when at War.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

The military will not go around telling people their plans. Don't let appearances fool you.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Disinformation is necessary in wartime! Do NOT fret or give up! Trust the plan and hold the line! WWG1WGA🙌🇺🇸

no clue what to think either 🤔

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

he also said not to give the bottle of wine to they guy he made the bet with either soooo...

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

Yes, I just listened to it as well. Not sure what to make out of it, but that is a direct lie as the insurrection act is in effect. It may be more disinformation to still buy some more time.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=Insurrection&f=treesort&fq=true&num=10&hl=true&edition=prelim&granuleId=USC-prelim-title10-section252

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

I think thats exactly it. They need disinfo to get the job done

(1) Show this thread