For all you doubters that think the military isn't in control right now.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

1. Because the General Officer Assignments list was turned over prior to Bidan taking office, from the 116th Congress.
2. It would take an act of the Senate to remove the assignment, which would look like political retribution for the Administration.
3. Gen Flynn is an effective Officer and he is placed there based on merit.
4. He avoided (False) SECDEF Austin's purge prior to invocation.
So, Ghost, are you Ezra? What was your class number at the Farm? You went to ROTC at, what UofPenn? Didn't you take you JPME?

Paul, how long did Muad'dib wait before he struck? Did he go in recklessly? Impulsively? Did he wait in order to train his fighters? Did he wait until everything was ready? Did he masterfully align all the factions? When everything was ready, did he strike like lightning? Taking down the whole thing, until the Fremen were the center of the Universe? I know, its just a screen name. But don't lose faith quite yet. We are watching a story play out, one that has power, because it is the same story we've heard a thousand times.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Muad'Dib Waith until he was 21 until he married Irulan and took the Golden Lion Throne.
I am not waiting. I have been ready for decades.
I have trained for decades.
Remember, Count Fenring could have killed Paul if wanted to.
That is the threat I am speaking of.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

I know, I get it. The way I look at it, we win either way. If the Q team succeeds, we win. If for some reason they fail, we rise up and go kenetic. We win that way as well, because we're the majority. We may need you for scenario two. We will know soon enough if it's scenario two- in the mean time, if we focus on scenario one being successful, we may be able to avoid having to go kenetic altogether.

(1) Show this thread