Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is just curious please and thank you?

What do ya'll think will happen when and if:
they arrest Pres.Trump
and
maybe put him under house arrest
and
he stops communicating
and
then they postpone the elections?

There is a lot to be said for preparation?

I'm just curious as others. So if the first arrest sends shock waves, why would it be DJT? There are so many evil people who want to get rid of him and who have turned the sheep into worshipping them, they wouldn't give a damn, but shout and praise in the streets with the message that he deserves it, and I told you so attitude.. I'm sure DJT is and will always be protected. There's something/someone else who's arrest will be more dramatic/traumatic....just thinking out loud.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @meggiejam in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Consider this:
When a sting operation is long and exposing those involved with the crimes....eventually u gotta weed out who still stands against the "good". Well this gives an opportunity for them to dance in the street and make themselves known to ALL of us. They are the dangerous ones in reality. So in the script...DJT being arrested is how that makes sense. Take note as to who stands with Pres Trump....and who doesnt. 🤍🏁

The Pope would be unexpected because he is supposed to be so pious. 17.7% of the world population is Catholic. I think it will the Pope.

( https://www.languedocmysteries.info/reconciliation/what-percentage-of-the-world-population-is-catholic-question.html )

DTJ would be a shock in that, all around the world, people are counting on him to lead the fall of the cabal.

Prince Charles would also be a shock as the Royal Family has always been presented as being above the law and beyond reproach.

At this point, I think the majority would cheer a Bill Gates or Fauci arrest I would hope.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I agree with you about the Pope

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

If Trump is arrested, during his trial we get disclosure of a bunch of evidence, Trump supported will voice their disapproval, and those still asleep may wake up. Anyone not awake after the arrest are never going to wake up, or do not want to wake up.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

The normies who hate Trump would NOT be shocked by news of his arrest. What arrest would shock EVERYONE; awakened and normies alike?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

MZ

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Exactly. KC

(5) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk hun, Nana thinks that right now even the "Good" die hard Dems have realized that Trump was right all along and was saving American 80plus % support Trump and do not agree with the unlawful miscarriages of justice that we have seen pretty much daily for 2 yrs. now.
The proof of what they did to him is know by most of American and whether they like him personally or not they realize the evil and possibilities of what they can do to any of us just as they have done to him.

If he is arrested at this point there will be an uprising in America and the BlackHats will make sure it is sufficient to look like a civil war.

That is just my opinion.
If they arrest Trump that will be the final straw for many and then when they postpone the election because they know they cant cheat enough to win the dam will break.
Never in modern history had an election postponed that I know of.