Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is just curious please and thank you?

What do ya'll think will happen when and if:
they arrest Pres.Trump
and
maybe put him under house arrest
and
he stops communicating
and
then they postpone the elections?

There is a lot to be said for preparation?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm just curious as others. So if the first arrest sends shock waves, why would it be DJT? There are so many evil people who want to get rid of him and who have turned the sheep into worshipping them, they wouldn't give a damn, but shout and praise in the streets with the message that he deserves it, and I told you so attitude.. I'm sure DJT is and will always be protected. There's something/someone else who's arrest will be more dramatic/traumatic....just thinking out loud.

Idk hun, Nana thinks that right now even the "Good" die hard Dems have realized that Trump was right all along and was saving American 80plus % support Trump and do not agree with the unlawful miscarriages of justice that we have seen pretty much daily for 2 yrs. now.
The proof of what they did to him is know by most of American and whether they like him personally or not they realize the evil and possibilities of what they can do to any of us just as they have done to him.

If he is arrested at this point there will be an uprising in America and the BlackHats will make sure it is sufficient to look like a civil war.

That is just my opinion.
If they arrest Trump that will be the final straw for many and then when they postpone the election because they know they cant cheat enough to win the dam will break.
Never in modern history had an election postponed that I know of.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it