Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is just curious please and thank you?

What do ya'll think will happen when and if:
they arrest Pres.Trump
and
maybe put him under house arrest
and
he stops communicating
and
then they postpone the elections?

There is a lot to be said for preparation?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm just curious as others. So if the first arrest sends shock waves, why would it be DJT? There are so many evil people who want to get rid of him and who have turned the sheep into worshipping them, they wouldn't give a damn, but shout and praise in the streets with the message that he deserves it, and I told you so attitude.. I'm sure DJT is and will always be protected. There's something/someone else who's arrest will be more dramatic/traumatic....just thinking out loud.

The Pope would be unexpected because he is supposed to be so pious. 17.7% of the world population is Catholic. I think it will the Pope.

( https://www.languedocmysteries.info/reconciliation/what-percentage-of-the-world-population-is-catholic-question.html )

DTJ would be a shock in that, all around the world, people are counting on him to lead the fall of the cabal.

Prince Charles would also be a shock as the Royal Family has always been presented as being above the law and beyond reproach.

At this point, I think the majority would cheer a Bill Gates or Fauci arrest I would hope.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I agree with you about the Pope