Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is just curious please and thank you?

What do ya'll think will happen when and if:
they arrest Pres.Trump
and
maybe put him under house arrest
and
he stops communicating
and
then they postpone the elections?

There is a lot to be said for preparation?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm just curious as others. So if the first arrest sends shock waves, why would it be DJT? There are so many evil people who want to get rid of him and who have turned the sheep into worshipping them, they wouldn't give a damn, but shout and praise in the streets with the message that he deserves it, and I told you so attitude.. I'm sure DJT is and will always be protected. There's something/someone else who's arrest will be more dramatic/traumatic....just thinking out loud.

The normies who hate Trump would NOT be shocked by news of his arrest. What arrest would shock EVERYONE; awakened and normies alike?

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Exactly. KC

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

MZ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The Pope, lol

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

Bill Gates? Dr Fauci? Mike Pence?

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Grey Pope Orsini?