Nana is just curious please and thank you?

What do ya'll think will happen when and if:
they arrest Pres.Trump
and
maybe put him under house arrest
and
he stops communicating
and
then they postpone the elections?

There is a lot to be said for preparation?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i think MZ because he links it all together, trafficking, false flags, censorship, FBI, DARPA, Banks, election tampering, foreign influence. the media has to come down first.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

MZ?

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

He will be arrested. put on house arrest, communication with his lawyers only.... when the dems start to destroy themselves, they won't be able to blame Potus.... Joe's 25th amendment, vp debacle, postponing the election.... not his fault...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication

That is what Juan has indicated.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication

I think God and the military will take the reins at that point!

(2) Show this thread

I'm just curious as others. So if the first arrest sends shock waves, why would it be DJT? There are so many evil people who want to get rid of him and who have turned the sheep into worshipping them, they wouldn't give a damn, but shout and praise in the streets with the message that he deserves it, and I told you so attitude.. I'm sure DJT is and will always be protected. There's something/someone else who's arrest will be more dramatic/traumatic....just thinking out loud.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

The Pope would be unexpected because he is supposed to be so pious. 17.7% of the world population is Catholic. I think it will the Pope.

( https://www.languedocmysteries.info/reconciliation/what-percentage-of-the-world-population-is-catholic-question.html )

DTJ would be a shock in that, all around the world, people are counting on him to lead the fall of the cabal.

Prince Charles would also be a shock as the Royal Family has always been presented as being above the law and beyond reproach.

At this point, I think the majority would cheer a Bill Gates or Fauci arrest I would hope.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Consider this:
When a sting operation is long and exposing those involved with the crimes....eventually u gotta weed out who still stands against the "good". Well this gives an opportunity for them to dance in the street and make themselves known to ALL of us. They are the dangerous ones in reality. So in the script...DJT being arrested is how that makes sense. Take note as to who stands with Pres Trump....and who doesnt. 🤍🏁

(5) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I can't see This holding any water.

FJB .......Trump is my President

I know a lot of people all for Trump but they have no idea what is going on they watch MSM . I think there would be a lot of pissed off people , might trigger something they don’t want patriots to do . Thats my opinion .

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Gates says there will be riots and a civil war. Be best DJT is unreachable and "protected" with military in charge.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In The back of my brain
Always Wondered When This Pic Was Going To Come into Play Interesting🤔
,G_oD Day To U Nana🙏
Its One Of My Favorites

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Good day to you hun!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I would think The Plan is going along as planned. 😎
Just because you arrested doesn't mean you are guilty. Plus whatever happens during that time President Trump will be disassociated with the events. Especially, if the military operations go public.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Ugh. Once again I didn't proofread this post.
Just because you are arrested....Plus, ......time, ....

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I believe this is spot on. Juan said they'd arrest him and he has to be from the future because no earthly being knows that damn much about every thing. 🤣

(3) Show this thread