Stay Safe all Florida Patriots!
Hope it passes quickly.

Thanks Kim ❤️

🙏Praying for All of muh Florida Peeps🙏

Just brought in the Patio Stuff right now to be safe. Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a ⛈ Storm until I went to the Grocery Store today & it was so busy & Peeps were telling me. It is Always better to be Safe 🙏. My Momma KK is wanting me to blow the storm away with my energy 😎🙏. She believes.

🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏 Praying for Everyone🙏 Much Love ❤️♾

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Many of us do believe. If we can move a mountain with mustard seed sized faith, we can collectively dissipate a storm.

Break the Power of This Storm Prayer
God, my Protector, I keep my eyes on You, through this furious storm. My soul trusts in You, and I know it will be well. I ask You to protect my home and my family from the elements. I rely on Your grace, Your mercy, and Your love. I ask that You will stretch forth Your hand and break the power of this mighty storm, for the wind and waves still know Your name. Amen.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Right there with you Sis🙏🏻✝️❤️they keep saying “Calm before the storm” on FOX news... multiple meanings😁🤜🏻🇺🇸❤️Love n hugs 🤗❤️😘

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💙💙💙

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🙏🥰😍🙏💖♾💙🙏😍🥰🙏

(2) Show this thread

Be Safe Kiki, sending prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
LYSM 🙌🏻🥰💖💫🫶🏻

Stay safe Kiki Love! Praying for all in the path.

Im sure you are stocked up and have been ready for years. lol. Be safe. Blow that sucka away. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

In response Kel Que to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏Thank You Fren 💖💙💖💙

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Blow it away KiKi! I believe in you too!
Praying for y’all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💖✨

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🙏😍Awww🙏😍 Thanks for believing in me 🙏Years ago 1 Storm lingered for weeks on the coast... no joke & I just kept imagining blowing it away... It never hit, 🙏Thanks to God & Angels 🙏

😍 ILYSM ♾♾♾
🙏Praying Everyone is Safe🙏

(1) Show this thread