Stay Safe all Florida Patriots!
Hope it passes quickly.

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thanks Kim ❀️

πŸ™Praying for All of muh Florida PeepsπŸ™

Just brought in the Patio Stuff right now to be safe. Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a β›ˆ Storm until I went to the Grocery Store today & it was so busy & Peeps were telling me. It is Always better to be Safe πŸ™. My Momma KK is wanting me to blow the storm away with my energy πŸ˜ŽπŸ™. She believes.

πŸ™God Bless Ya’llπŸ™ Praying for EveryoneπŸ™ Much Love ❀️♾

Blow it away KiKi! I believe in you too!
Praying for y’all πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™πŸ˜AwwwπŸ™πŸ˜ Thanks for believing in me πŸ™Years ago 1 Storm lingered for weeks on the coast... no joke & I just kept imagining blowing it away... It never hit, πŸ™Thanks to God & Angels πŸ™

😍 ILYSM β™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύ
πŸ™Praying Everyone is SafeπŸ™

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I πŸ’―% believe that you had something to do with that Storm bypassing you years ago! The mind/soul/heart/intention/co-creativity is something God & Higher Powers respond to! It’s like what the neverending story was trying to tell us. :) It really does work, keep doing it & believing in yourself! πŸ€œπŸ»βœ¨πŸ€›πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread