Stay Safe all Florida Patriots!
Hope it passes quickly.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

Storm shutters going up now!

No pun intended " Hope the storm passes quickly " yes a hurricane moves quickly 😳

In response James Dean to his Publication

not always...i grew up in the south so have experienced a few.
sometimes they stall out. it's not fun.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank you Kim🙏🏻❤️Prayers for God’s work and safety to His children🕊

So far in the outskirts, fully stocked for “The Storm” multiple meanings exist...

Love and hugs🤗❤️

#FamilyIsEverything 😇

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Thanks Kim 🙏
feeling stormy up in here 😂

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

thanks Kim! should be g2g here...been prepped from the rest of the shennagins...if i have internet will post as able.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

#prayerteam
Dear God in heaven, please protect all in Florida
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thanks LHA!

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

thank you Kim!💕

We are bracing for the worst but hoping for the best. God be with us.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

[THEY] will steer it and stall it to cause maximum damage. Praying for divine intervention 🙏

Praying

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thanks, Kim! 🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Thanks Kim ❤️

🙏Praying for All of muh Florida Peeps🙏

Just brought in the Patio Stuff right now to be safe. Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a ⛈ Storm until I went to the Grocery Store today & it was so busy & Peeps were telling me. It is Always better to be Safe 🙏. My Momma KK is wanting me to blow the storm away with my energy 😎🙏. She believes.

🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏 Praying for Everyone🙏 Much Love ❤️♾

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Right there with you Sis🙏🏻✝️❤️they keep saying “Calm before the storm” on FOX news... multiple meanings😁🤜🏻🇺🇸❤️Love n hugs 🤗❤️😘

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Many of us do believe. If we can move a mountain with mustard seed sized faith, we can collectively dissipate a storm.

Break the Power of This Storm Prayer
God, my Protector, I keep my eyes on You, through this furious storm. My soul trusts in You, and I know it will be well. I ask You to protect my home and my family from the elements. I rely on Your grace, Your mercy, and Your love. I ask that You will stretch forth Your hand and break the power of this mighty storm, for the wind and waves still know Your name. Amen.

(6) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Thank you Kim, we’re pretty much hermetically sealed into our home with the strong storm shutters, hunkered down🙏🏻🥰😇

https://www.windy.com/?26.883,-85.056,6

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

talk to me k
everything good on your timeline?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

talk to me k
everything good on your timeline?

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Ty ❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen! 🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏻
Time for those Hurricane parties I’ve heard about?!
Reminds me of Phae earlier! 😆

🎶 Everything little thing gonna be alright

praying for all 🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🛐🛐🛐