Stay Safe all Florida Patriots!
Hope it passes quickly.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thanks Kim ❤️

🙏Praying for All of muh Florida Peeps🙏

Just brought in the Patio Stuff right now to be safe. Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a ⛈ Storm until I went to the Grocery Store today & it was so busy & Peeps were telling me. It is Always better to be Safe 🙏. My Momma KK is wanting me to blow the storm away with my energy 😎🙏. She believes.

🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏 Praying for Everyone🙏 Much Love ❤️♾

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Blow it away KiKi! I believe in you too!
Praying for y’all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💖✨

🙏😍Awww🙏😍 Thanks for believing in me 🙏Years ago 1 Storm lingered for weeks on the coast... no joke & I just kept imagining blowing it away... It never hit, 🙏Thanks to God & Angels 🙏

😍 ILYSM ♾♾♾
🙏Praying Everyone is Safe🙏

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I 💯% believe that you had something to do with that Storm bypassing you years ago! The mind/soul/heart/intention/co-creativity is something God & Higher Powers respond to! It’s like what the neverending story was trying to tell us. :) It really does work, keep doing it & believing in yourself! 🤜🏻✨🤛🏻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🥰😍Awww🥰😍I heard Ya just have to Believe 🙏🌟🥰. ILYSM ♾♾♾ YOU are Such a
🌟Shining Star 🌟 of 💖Love💙 & 🥰Happiness🥰 I smile :) everytime I see Your posts 🥰 Thank You for All that You do & Being here 🙏🥰😍

https://youtu.be/1k8craCGpgs

(1) Show this thread