Stay Safe all Florida Patriots!
Hope it passes quickly.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thanks Kim ❤️

🙏Praying for All of muh Florida Peeps🙏

Just brought in the Patio Stuff right now to be safe. Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a ⛈ Storm until I went to the Grocery Store today & it was so busy & Peeps were telling me. It is Always better to be Safe 🙏. My Momma KK is wanting me to blow the storm away with my energy 😎🙏. She believes.

🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏 Praying for Everyone🙏 Much Love ❤️♾

Many of us do believe. If we can move a mountain with mustard seed sized faith, we can collectively dissipate a storm.

Break the Power of This Storm Prayer
God, my Protector, I keep my eyes on You, through this furious storm. My soul trusts in You, and I know it will be well. I ask You to protect my home and my family from the elements. I rely on Your grace, Your mercy, and Your love. I ask that You will stretch forth Your hand and break the power of this mighty storm, for the wind and waves still know Your name. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richie Richard, click on at the bottom under it