"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

911 timestamp.
You sending a coded message?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just from the heart, that is all, it gets disconcerting at times with all the folding in and in, pressurizing metamorphic truth of seasonal happenings maybe.

That darkness can creep in fast. Keep that light burning. Your faith is inspiring.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

And Like I always say God is never in a hurry but is always on time.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its not hard to keep the Faith with People like Jason and VK feeding us everyday thank the good name of our lord for Patriots such as your self God Speeds friends.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Trying to keep positive hard when battling close people Prayers for all! God never gives us more than we can handle And he carries us when road is too hard!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm Tom Bodet, "We'll keep the lights on for ya!"

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

As the spiritual battle progresses the spiritual attacks intensify.
So many people saying they are suicidal. God send your angels around them and rekindle that tiny ember and don't let it go out. The demons know their time is short, do not give in to despair. Remember, the d3vil fishes in troubled waters!
GOD will triumph! It is darkest before the dawn. Do not listen to the negative voices in your head, let's lift one another up. That's what we are here for.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Love this!♥️🙏🌹

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Amen Brothers and Sisters!🙏🏻✨❤️

(2) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

VK, his faith is very inspiring. His love for people is so beautiful. I know I'm not alone in being so grateful to call him friend.🙏❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

17 ts💖 He def touches many here💖

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Eternal Flame,Sir.We have learned from the best of Humanity.
#jfk💙

Those that HOPE have some light!
Those that KNOW are still spreading it daily!

In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication

We Rise! If you have hope, you have all you need.

(1) Show this thread

Thank You Brother.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

He sees in you what I see too!
Keep going Jason you are meant for great things I know it. May you and your sweet family always be blessed! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread