"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

911 timestamp.
You sending a coded message?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just from the heart, that is all, it gets disconcerting at times with all the folding in and in, pressurizing metamorphic truth of seasonal happenings maybe.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That darkness can creep in fast. Keep that light burning. Your faith is inspiring.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

He sees in you what I see too!
Keep going Jason you are meant for great things I know it. May you and your sweet family always be blessed! 😊🙏🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thank You Sera. May You and Yours be blessed as well Sister. Love You So Much. 🙏❤️ God is Good.

(1) Show this thread