"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

911 timestamp.
You sending a coded message?

Just from the heart, that is all, it gets disconcerting at times with all the folding in and in, pressurizing metamorphic truth of seasonal happenings maybe.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

my counselor said, “are you absolutely sure it is God that is keeping you sober today?”

my grateful heart said “1000%!”

he said “well i am a 1000% sure he can keep you happy for a day…. along with a few other things you complain about”

🤣🤣🤣 at that point, i knew that I had to ask God for willingness to conquer the internal blocks that kept me from prospering on the outside and the humility to ask for the internal key i was missing.

he also said, “why are you afraid of success? surely you cant lose anything else” 🤣 he just had that way to make my mind shift!

❤️🥰🙌💕🥰🥰❤️💕🙌🥰❤️

I have felt off for the last few days.
Today I made some time for myself, because I recognized it, and had to take a break.
Love you all! 🙏

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️🤗🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That darkness can creep in fast. Keep that light burning. Your faith is inspiring.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its not hard to keep the Faith with People like Jason and VK feeding us everyday thank the good name of our lord for Patriots such as your self God Speeds friends.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

And Like I always say God is never in a hurry but is always on time.

(12) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Foursquare breathing is helpful. 4 seconds to inhale, hold breath in 4 seconds, take 4 seconds to exhale, hold breath out 4 seconds. Repeat 4 times. (inhaling and exhaling through the nose.) This calms things down; allows the brain and heart to get back into sync with each other. Improves your ability to know what your Intuition is telling you.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

:)

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yeah not to preach but I'm finding meditation a necessity these days

(2) Show this thread