I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

It is in our Moments of Trial & Tribulation that assist in defining us to become a Better Version....You are,more than you know.To walk with Humility is very powerful for us all.
Merci.For showing us the way.💙

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

You are very kind. No one above another, and All For Gods' Glory. Love You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying!!! WWG1WGA

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I'm so sorry you are struggling Jason. You are such a bright light here. It is okay to ask for help sometimes.
As you have done for us, we are lifting you up in prayer. I live you Brother. ❤

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Praying for you and your family. 🙏🙏🙏

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

🙏☝️❤️💯

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you brother. 🙏
#prayerteam

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

prayers UP right now jason for younand your family🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏It takes courage to ask for help. Anons are happy to help each other through rough times. Praying for you and your family Jason.🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🤗🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

You are a great blessing to others. I know our Lord has your back. Give your cares to Him and ask Him to help you. I will pray for you to have victory over whatever you are dealing with and peace that surpasses understanding. Have faith and know that nothing is too big for our God. We are with you too, projecting Love and wisdom.

You are a great blessing to others. I know our Lord has your back. Give your cares to Him and ask Him to help you. I will pray for you to have victory over whatever you are dealing with and peace that surpasses understanding. Have faith and know that nothing is too big for our God. We are with you too, projecting Love and wisdom.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

You have been a source of Gods love when Ive needed it here...and for that I thank you Jason.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Keep the faith Brother! I have been following you for years! Your a Inspiration! I have learned alot from you. Keep going!The best is coming soon! Hold the faith. I sent you DM . 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

I was at that place a few months ago, made some tough decisions and made some much needed changes now I am at peace. The Lord led the entirety of my steps. Wishing you peace and so much love, Jason.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Truth is most everyone feels this way unkess you actually are in the know. Prayer and belief in God is only way to overcome the stress of it. i humbly ask our Heavenly Father to watch over you and everyone. Give us the extra strength to push through the pain and worry of the things we do not understand and Lord help us to be better where we fall short. Forgive us for our sinful ways i ask in Jesus name Amen.

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Thank you, Kenneth

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Asking for the Holy Spirit to comfort, cousel and energize you this evening Patriot! Asking in Jesus name! Yes?? Amen Amen Amen!

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

In Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏❤️ Thank You for being with us here.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

You have been there for me I am here for you! I know you like music too, this is for you! https://youtu.be/LjF9IqvXDjY

You're Gonna Be Okay (Lyric Video) - Brian & Jenn Johnson | After All These Years - YouTube

Watch the lyric video for "You're Gonna Be OK" from Brian and Jenn Johnson's album "After All These Years." "After All These Years" is a solo album from Bria...

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thank You its one of my wifes favorites, I had her come listen with me. God Bless You Sister. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Prayers to you. I'm also having a really hard time right now. Financially it is getting harder and harder. I'm staying close to myself now, seeking out nature as much as possible and praying to God for all of us to get out of this hell soon and start a great future. Stay strong. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication

🙏

(2) Show this thread

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Get out in Mother Nature and get some sun on your skin. This has helped me immensely these days. Sending love.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers sent your way, we are with you.

🙏🙏🙏

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Jason, Remember the days when I was homeless in my car and I didn’t think I was gonna make it, you were always there inspiring me to keep the faith. Please put on your armor of God , call forth your personal angels to help you and know we love you and we thank you for everything you do. 🙏

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

So Much Love Sister. 🤗🙏❤️ Thankful for everyone. God is Good.

(1) Show this thread

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

felt Jason. ive fallen several times today...praying for help constantly. little rips let the darkness in but we can send it away again...full armour of God, we are Light, we will prevail, we've got this. much love brother 🙏 💙🔥💪💎💓💓💓

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

i should add, thank you for sharing! 🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖

(4) Show this thread

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

We aRe With You, Jason!

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

You have such a generous heart... I feel your love and appreciate your wisdoms and uplifts. Sending you love brother... I think the number of replies is a good indication of how loved you are by all...

I'd have to post a picture of John Kennedy butt naked from the waist up to get that many! ; )

God Bless You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏🙏🙏💪

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield