Everyone who's getting ancy and/or impatient needs to read this right now.

Joe M is back with a new post via Gab.

H/T@KimRunner (she's always on top of it.)

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

But we're part of the world too, right?

Great point, 'was all hidden in plain sight. The World!

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

I saw it 10 min after he posted. Not sure why he removed it🤔

please see this General Flynn interview from this morning.
He says there is NO PLAN.

https://youtu.be/Gvd96tP4FMA

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Stop taking things at face value.

Read between the damn lines.

Why would he tell him not to concede his bottle of wine yet?

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It was for optics. He couldn't go on there and say yes, he signed the IA, yes the miliary is in control, yes there is a plan without, in fact, jeopardizing the very plan he denied the existence of...

Misinformation is sometimes necessary.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I accessed the JM account at Gab and there is no such post.

Nope. I'm on Gab. i follow him. Just checked and still nothing since Jan 16.
Yes he could have quickly deleted it but why would he have done that?

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

Looks like he did delete it.
I saw it earlier.

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

He posted and deleted one about two weeks back as well. I saw it but didn't think to screen shot it. Now I know better...

(2) Show this thread

Pas de message de Joe M depuis le 16 janvier sur Gab.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

patiently....

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

👌👌👌👌
We sound like impetuous brats.
Spare a thought for all the children murdered & tortured.

We have it EASY..................

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

She is so good. I just went to gab to check POTUS and lurked on Joe M but he didnt have anything new at the time.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

He's right. This is much bigger than us. Patience is key. Trust is key. Prayer is key.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

"Some demons cannot be driven out except through prayer AND fasting." It's time for us to get serious folks! Friday is a traditional fast day, Will you join me tomorrow??

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

"Some demons cannot be driven out except through prayer AND fasting." It's time for us to get serious folks! Friday is a traditional fast day, Will you join me tomorrow??

(3) Show this thread

It's really to bad he thought he needed to post that!

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

That's what I was trying to tell everyone, WWG1WGA means all. Period. Save everyone who can be saved. Period. This is God's plan and he's got us covered. Blessed be!