NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Everyone who's getting ancy and/or impatient needs to read this right now.

Joe M is back with a new post via Gab.

H/T@KimRunner (she's always on top of it.)

He's right. This is much bigger than us. Patience is key. Trust is key. Prayer is key.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlondieBrute in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

"Some demons cannot be driven out except through prayer AND fasting." It's time for us to get serious folks! Friday is a traditional fast day, Will you join me tomorrow??

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

"Some demons cannot be driven out except through prayer AND fasting." It's time for us to get serious folks! Friday is a traditional fast day, Will you join me tomorrow??

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

😉Sorry! Still getting used to this system!

(1) Show this thread