People will find out the royal bloodline has been illegitmate for quite some time.

I’m sure this has happened time and time again over the past centuries.

But the only legitimate bloodline I know of related to the crown currently resides in the United States.

All truth will be revealed.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

You are talking about the House of Saxe Coburg & Gotha & well then You might want to follow my posts then as ive been showing you all for the last 5 years the symbolism through Heraldry , Coat of Arms, Bloodlines and Symbols, but, you all keep ignoring me.
The Pheonix, the Doubled headed eagle all leads back to the Holy Roman Empire. All Roads still lead to Rome.
Learn your history.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

lost tribe . we win

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

DJT.

He’s coming back, but not the way we think.

I held these 2 photos back; couldn't reconcile with other information.
Is this the real deal?
Are we watching a play within a play within a play?
Hiding bloodlines?
Never expected this!
All the actors are handsome and beautiful!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

History is so littered with stories like these, I wonder why I thought it would change. If there is an Adam bloodline would they need to be hiding their offspring from the perverts? Quite possibly.
And although I have seen this visual before my mind also blips bc what about Melania? 👀
How do all the kids fit in? Diana was the most photographed woman in the world so how would she have found the time to have a secret daughter - the child would have to be under 26. Is Diana , a divorcee , in line for the throne? 🤷‍♂️
I hear 107 always calls her DeeAnna🤓

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Might her name be Charlotte? @55true4U had twitter posts about “The secret lies with Charlotte.”. That would make her a National Treasure! ❤️‍🔥

(2) Show this thread

Is there such a thing as a legitimate royal bloodline?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

id put money on it ❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

The only ligitimate line is Llewellyn’s line, the Welsh line.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

When, what year?
It's hard to hold onto faith & hope without assurance:(

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

All will be revealed

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Trump King
Diana Queen

In response Red Edge to her Publication

they arent together

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

breaking news 🤓📝🔥

Two images

Someone posted this a while back. So I don't know how accurate it is, however, with enough information, at least some of it can be verified. (or more or most of it)

In response Every Time to her Publication

Patton and Mussolini were brothers? Did they know it?

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

All I know is that Patton looks like Donald Trump .. there is no escaping this fact ..... I believe this chart .. My gut instinct says it is accurate .... and my gut instinct is usually right .... like 90% of the time. This is not the first time I heard this story about Abe Lincoln being related to the people in the chart ... Really makes you think .

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING

bloodlines-for-real-maybe

On Genie.com I traced Elvis back to Ayrshire, Scotland..he took his maternal name..Elvis' grandfather was Jesse D. Pressley who was the son of John Henry Wallace married to (Rose E Pressley)

(2) Show this thread

la descendance est venue en Gaule 🙏💖🍀avant de partir pour le Quebec 😇

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Very thought-provoking! Thanks for posting

(4) Show this thread

BARON TRUMP
TIME TRAVEL

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Every time I got a glimpse of the 5th Avenue Home...all the gold, silver and stone work...it was a spectacular vision!

A few weeks back...I had an epiphany, of sorts. It dawned on me...the Trump Castle was built to be the perfect INSULATOR of ENERGY. Yes, the opulence is expected from one of the richest family homes, but it's not about the showy glow of gold and silver...it is about conduction and energy portals.

THE KING AND QUEEN have a safe time-travel station in the privacy of their own home.

ENERGY and VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCIES ~

That is what I see today!

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Even the Romanovs are not the rightful heirs of Russia. It's just another psyop, for mas, and to gain power. The Romanovs are Germans by origin, just like the rest of the fake nobility of today.
The line of true royal descendants has been systematically slaughtered for centuries with the sanctification of the church.
But soon the truth will be revealed.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I didn't want to watch the Queen show but I did all day today. If she died 2 years ago it's amazing to see all of the Royals appear not just sad but MAD. Everyone of them. I see no comfort towards one another just stiff and pissed off .

FAMILY

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

17/45

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

🤣

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Buttons are tricky

(2) Show this thread

no royalty was ever legitimate. no man can have power over another under God's laws

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

1 Samuel 8

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

what if jesus had Children?

(2) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

So I watched a video from a woman a while back claiming that he is from the line of Judah. Anyone know anything about that or can figure out if that’s possibly true? The twins?