Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

People will find out the royal bloodline has been illegitmate for quite some time.

I’m sure this has happened time and time again over the past centuries.

But the only legitimate bloodline I know of related to the crown currently resides in the United States.

All truth will be revealed.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Very thought-provoking! Thanks for posting

la descendance est venue en Gaule 🙏💖🍀avant de partir pour le Quebec 😇

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

I had to use google translate
la descendance est venue en Gaule avant de partir pour le Quebec
the descendant came from Gaul before leaving for Quebec
What “descendant” do you mean?
De quel "descendant" veux-tu dire ?
Merci beaucoup.

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Jesus was born a man, but Divine Jehovah fathered Jesus. From the moment od birth Jesus began a process of becoming Divine by allowing the hells to attack Him and overcoming every evil spirit. He overcame the world, He defeated evil once and for all. It took every moment of His 33 years on Earth and the temptation on the cross to become fully Divine. He united His human essence to His Divine essence and His Divine essence to His human essence. He is the Divine Human. He removed the natural human from Mary, there is nothing left of her in Him. That is the meaning of His words to her at the end, Woman what have thou to do with Me? To think of Jesus in natural terms, like bloodlines, denies His Divinity. He is the one true God of Heaven and Earth, of all that is seen and unseen. There is no natural man or family that shares these qualities. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords to eternity. He has foreseen and taken care of all possibilities and consequences. Nothing can stop His Word.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

This is what I wrote after one day In 1987, when I was desperate and hopeless:
[ I prayed,
“Please God, I don’t believe you are there,
But if you are, I need help.”
Later, I said another prayer:
“Please, God,
Let me fall asleep
And never wake up.”
Somehow, with absolutely no belief or faith.
Somehow, although I was the least deserving,
God heard me. On August 22,
I saw Jesus in a dream. His simple message to me,
“It’s okay.
It’s okay.
It’s okay,”
Until I finally heard.
Then I looked up into light
Bouncing from Jesus, to me, to my soul.
I saw with the eyes of both my body and my soul.
A few seconds of His abounding love, enough for eternity.
I awoke the next morning,
And thought, “Everything will be okay. It’s okay.”
And, somehow, it was.]
But I make no claims to know very much about God or Jesus, except that my spirit was healed and I am forever grateful.

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Wouldnt it be great if we had a President with Jesus bloodline. 😊🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Every, Do you know what platform this was posted on? When?
💞

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Hi Hyssop Cedar
RealEyes1776, Twitter
Sorry, not sure when it was posted.
Could have been in 2020 or earlier, or later.
I have a fb friend who claims to be of the Druze bloodline.
That friend may have originally posted it.
At the time, I had my doubts, now, I don't know,
but I guess-
I have fewer doubts.

(1) Show this thread