Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

People will find out the royal bloodline has been illegitmate for quite some time.

I’m sure this has happened time and time again over the past centuries.

But the only legitimate bloodline I know of related to the crown currently resides in the United States.

All truth will be revealed.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

bloodlines-for-real-maybe

On Genie.com I traced Elvis back to Ayrshire, Scotland..he took his maternal name..Elvis' grandfather was Jesse D. Pressley who was the son of John Henry Wallace married to (Rose E Pressley)

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dawn in this post can reply

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

Yes...I just followed the tree from Elvis Presley back to Rose Presley on Familysearch.com...from there I was able to trace back to his approx. 20th Great Grandfather through his English lineage...that was Edward lll King of England. Now through Vernon's mother Minnie Hood...I was able to follow her tree back through her lineage to James l King of Scotland. (aka James Stewart) I know the name Stewart is ringing in my ears for some reason....(not because of Jimmy Stewart...lol) But like there's an important connection to that name...hmmm....OMGosh...okay...I just found it. You won't believe it! Princess Diana's lineage...and a question as to whether THAT line should have been the ROYAL LINE. What the what?! I knew I was related to both Elvis and Princess Diana...but didn't realize THEY were related to each other at the least through this Scottish line. Interesting!
https://www.unofficialroyalty.com/columnists/the-laird-othistle/the-spencers-royal-stuart-ancestors/

oops...there it is...related to both King of Scotland and King of England.

(1) Show this thread