Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

People will find out the royal bloodline has been illegitmate for quite some time.

I’m sure this has happened time and time again over the past centuries.

But the only legitimate bloodline I know of related to the crown currently resides in the United States.

All truth will be revealed.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I held these 2 photos back; couldn't reconcile with other information.
Is this the real deal?
Are we watching a play within a play within a play?
Hiding bloodlines?
Never expected this!
All the actors are handsome and beautiful!

History is so littered with stories like these, I wonder why I thought it would change. If there is an Adam bloodline would they need to be hiding their offspring from the perverts? Quite possibly.
And although I have seen this visual before my mind also blips bc what about Melania? 👀
How do all the kids fit in? Diana was the most photographed woman in the world so how would she have found the time to have a secret daughter - the child would have to be under 26. Is Diana , a divorcee , in line for the throne? 🤷‍♂️
I hear 107 always calls her DeeAnna🤓

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

I don’t think there was ever a divorce.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

How did the Romanov family die?
The tsar and the tsarina, together with their five children, Olga, Tatjana, Maria, Anastasia and Aleksej, were murdered by the Bolsheviks on 16 July 1918. I have heard of a theory that Melania is related to the Russian Czar...Who knows?We want full disclosure now!!!
FromDarkToLight TheBestIsYetToCome

John F. Kennedy, Jr.'s plane crashed on that same day, July 16.
Just a coincidence, of course.

(1) Show this thread