I swear AU has some of the best teachers of History. I feel like I am attending school everyday 😊
You all rock!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree!
Quite a lot of the people here on AU not only have done so many hours of research together that well... I could not even begin to assign a number to it.

Literally years of days with very little sleep, especially on the front end of finding out about the children, but also many that have connected to the God consciousness with a little bit of an edge on resonance for truth.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

One of the purposes of trials and triblations is to draw os closer to God. We were not designed to function independently. We were created to be dependent on God and in relationship with Him. When we come to the end of our rope the Lord is there to take hold of us. As we mature and grow in our relationship with God, we learn to lean on Him first, not when we are at the end of that rope. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

We are fractal pieces of God inside these Earth suits.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

When you fractal what does that mean? I believe we have God's very Spirit indwelling us and this Holy Spirit leads us to the truth, guides us, comforts us, teaches us. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

In much of my research there are quite a number of people that believe that there are several densities of being& other dimensions.

My confirmation of part of this was during my NDE for various reasons but for this conversation the main thing was that I realized that we are infinite energy beings.
I realized that God is not an old man with a beard living in the clouds, tho he could manifest it, but is literally everything everywhere.

IMO we are fractal pieces of Him, just as everything in existence is part of Him.
IMO we are literally pieces of Him that he creates at will as He is the highest density being that exists.
IMO we do not remember this when we come to these Earthsuits but we can remember thro connecting to our "higher self" in a universal God consciousness where everything &everyone is tied to Him.
IMO the density of these fractals could be in humans, animals, or even lower density like plants as well as other ET species.
Souls here to learn or to battle.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I agree. The notion of a God with the attributes of Santa Claus who puts you on a naughty list if you've been bad, but instead of getting coal in your stocking you suffer for eternity in a lake of fire, seems absurd on its surface, even to children. In catechism us kids peppered the teacher with questions about the loopholes we saw in the Catholic narrative. Most of the time we'd get an answer like "Because it's God's will," or " It's a mystery that requires your faith."
As I've grown older I've come to believe Christianity was designed to keep us satisfied with our struggling lives in the knowledge we'd be rewarded for it when we died. The Bible was edited to reinforce the idea that we should love our enemies and accept hardship with patience, no matter how unfair to us. You definitely don't find those teachings in Islam and Jewish texts. They're ordered to destroy non believers because they're superior to them and chosen by the one true God.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Nana has not read any of the other faiths books but I do believe our version of the Bible to be altered to form a narrative to keep us in fear and bondage so that satan could rule the Earth and try to make sure we never found our direct connection to God and His consciousness being.
Is it all wrong?
No.
I dont think that either but changed and purposeful omissions.
IMO that is one of the reasons Jesus came, to show us this.

IMO satan's biggest fear has always been that we would realize this because then he would have no more power over us.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

There's so much that's hidden and I understand the impact of your NDE. An old girlfriend died while giving birth, from loss of blood. But before she was treated and came back to life, she saw everything, was a part of everything, and possessed knowledge of the secret of life. When the doctor started to revive her, she instinctively knew that her new knowledge would be forgotten, so she concentrated on one phrase that she hoped would remind her when she came back.
"All is everything and everything is all." she said to herself over and over, as she was pulled back to her body. That phrase, like you said, means we're all a part of God and share in his all-encompassing existence.
The experience gave her reverence for ALL life. For 6 months she couldn't kill any thing. She would put bugs, no matter how small, on some paper and take them outside. When her husband sprayed the lawn with weed killer she cried all day for the dead weeds.
All life is connected, that's the meaning of life

Wow thank you for sharing her story as well. It means a lot when I hear of ppl that have experienced some of the same things in NDE as many are different.

A lot of ppl say they were in a tunnel and saw a bright light for instance. I never saw a tunnel or bright light I was just throw straight out of the hospital into what looked like deep space.

That's exactly what she said. It was like floating in space but she saw everything everywhere. It sounds to me like a different dimension. When she first died she saw her body from above as if she was floating near the ceiling of the room, and felt nothing but pity for the shell of a body she had just left. And great joy, almost orgasmic, at the fact she was finally free of this thing that had been like an anchor that needed to be fed, got sick, etc. She hated coming back to it.

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

Same here but I did not have bad feelings for my Earth suit.

It's been 30 years since she told me the story so I may not have it exactly right. I definitely remember her being happy to be free of her body and didn't want to go back to life on Earth.
And I just remembered something just now while trying to remember all of what she said. She saw herself sliding down a tunnel after she was dead for a few minutes and realized it was a birth canal and she was being born again. She said to herself, "Oh no, not again!" That's when she was revived and came back to life.

(1) Show this thread