I swear AU has some of the best teachers of History. I feel like I am attending school everyday 😊
You all rock!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree!
Quite a lot of the people here on AU not only have done so many hours of research together that well... I could not even begin to assign a number to it.

Literally years of days with very little sleep, especially on the front end of finding out about the children, but also many that have connected to the God consciousness with a little bit of an edge on resonance for truth.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

One of the purposes of trials and triblations is to draw os closer to God. We were not designed to function independently. We were created to be dependent on God and in relationship with Him. When we come to the end of our rope the Lord is there to take hold of us. As we mature and grow in our relationship with God, we learn to lean on Him first, not when we are at the end of that rope. 😇

We are fractal pieces of God inside these Earth suits.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Trying to assimilate being a man on a human journey as a spiritual being.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Thanks for sharing this, it really is a narrow path and that right there is such a beautiful place to be both physically and metaphorically.

Inside the path is a glorious place to be.

Nana has had many ppl at different times ask me why God allows this and that to happen, why their lives are in such dread.

I have told them all the same thing that we all have a path to walk in life and the farther you stray from God's path for you the more difficult life becomes. The harder it is to keep our joy.

The last 4 yrs have shown me that was actually even more true than I believed it to be all these yrs, and I was convinced of it all along.

So blessed you are there.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

When you fractal what does that mean? I believe we have God's very Spirit indwelling us and this Holy Spirit leads us to the truth, guides us, comforts us, teaches us. 😇

In much of my research there are quite a number of people that believe that there are several densities of being& other dimensions.

My confirmation of part of this was during my NDE for various reasons but for this conversation the main thing was that I realized that we are infinite energy beings.
I realized that God is not an old man with a beard living in the clouds, tho he could manifest it, but is literally everything everywhere.

IMO we are fractal pieces of Him, just as everything in existence is part of Him.
IMO we are literally pieces of Him that he creates at will as He is the highest density being that exists.
IMO we do not remember this when we come to these Earthsuits but we can remember thro connecting to our "higher self" in a universal God consciousness where everything &everyone is tied to Him.
IMO the density of these fractals could be in humans, animals, or even lower density like plants as well as other ET species.
Souls here to learn or to battle.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Father God Creator YHVH.
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
THEN... Somewhere Along Father God's Timeline...
Father God Created Each Individual
Child Of God
WHO Has NOT Ceased Existing
SINCE CREATED...
BUT Has Gone With FATHER GOD'S
PERFECT PLAN IN FATHER GOD'S PERFECT TIMING
FATHER GOD Created US
In The First Earth Age...THEN
Lucifer/ Katabolé / Attempted Overthrow Father God's Throne.
Many Of Us Stood Against Lucifer IN
The Katabolé. You May Have And Just Don't Know It Yet. That's why we ARE drawn together...You know. Ask Father God In Repentance Through Christ Jesus.Buckle Up First. Fookin' Lucifer.
Father God Sent Us Born From Above Into Flesh Womb, Born Through Water, Father God's Perfect Plan IN Father God's Perfect Timing. We MUST BE Born Through The Womb TO Receive Christ's Salvation, UNLIKE The Condemned Fallen Ones/Fallen Angels/Nephilim Who Left Their Habitation Took Female Flesh As Play Pretties, Animals, sound familiar current events. Praise God

(3) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

God will not give us more than we can endure.

My favorite sentence EVER, Nana.
LOVE LOVE LOVE being
a FRACTAL PIECE OF GOD.
It's true, but you're the only person I've ever heard
who puts it that way.
So beautiful, fun & POWERFUL!!! 🤩🌟💛🌞🌟💛🌟

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread