I swear AU has some of the best teachers of History. I feel like I am attending school everyday 😊
You all rock!

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

So many hours of research, so many decades of digging, and so much wonderful sharing, all add up to AU being current history books/encyclopedias of facts, knowledge, brainstorming, and best of all? It’s done with respect and collaboration of fam who loves each other! No ugliness like the battlefield. It’s definitely one for the history books of learning. ❤️. Love you all! Thanks for all you’ve given!

GOD TEACHES US AND SHOWS ALL OF US WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW EVERYDAY MAY GODS TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER EVIL THRU HIS WORD AND TRUTH WE ALL SHARE TOGETHER
PATRIOTS STAND TOGETHER WITH GOD AND HUMANITY WWG1WGA WW

(1) Show this thread

I 100% congree.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

x

A good teacher, is only as good as it's pupil.

💥 United, there is victory. >>>>>

Divided, there is destruction and lose.

United are we

the determined

that see 👀

no other way

than unity.

For God. And country

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

It's the truth! Relearning has become fun.Kinda ha
Finding out We do not know any truths.
I could have been absent from school for 12 years and been better off🤣😂
Maybe ☺️
I wouldn't be where I am now if I change one thing

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I love learning new things here everyday! It's an absolute honor and blessing! 😊🙏🤍

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Some days I feel like I'm a Rock head ...

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

😂😊

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree!
Quite a lot of the people here on AU not only have done so many hours of research together that well... I could not even begin to assign a number to it.

Literally years of days with very little sleep, especially on the front end of finding out about the children, but also many that have connected to the God consciousness with a little bit of an edge on resonance for truth.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

One of the purposes of trials and triblations is to draw os closer to God. We were not designed to function independently. We were created to be dependent on God and in relationship with Him. When we come to the end of our rope the Lord is there to take hold of us. As we mature and grow in our relationship with God, we learn to lean on Him first, not when we are at the end of that rope. 😇

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Very eloquently stated.

Each and everyone is a piece of this puzzle called life.

Bless Up!

(5) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Amen! Love my anon up family!💕🥰

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

me too 💞

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I Love You All Too!

(2) Show this thread

school house rock.... fun times

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

re your cold hands and feet: ive been same the last few weeks, almost freezing. ive had an issue with my knee so started adding tumeric and cinnamon to my protein shake. the tumeric has a cold energy, cinnamon has hot energy (combine to blast any blockages:) and ive been unable to walk over the last couple of months so circulation isn't what it was before. my point is figuring out if anything in your diet has a cold energy and you can adjust it a number of ways. foods, herbs and spices have very specific energies as do herbal remedies. hope this helps a little:)

O k for swearing in class your punishment is recite WWG1WGA 17 times! 🤣🍿💯

✅☺️WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA,
WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA.WWG1WGA.WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA,
WWG1WGA.WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA.WWG1WGA,
WWG1WGA,WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

So agree ;)

must be why i dream about being in a classroom all the time. 😀

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

So true! 🎯

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

We are homeschooled children❤️

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

yes we are 😊

(1) Show this thread

Most amazing people in the world and dont even know what they look like

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i feel the same!! i love it here!!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I do too. It's the first time in my life, that I feel like I'm in a place where belong 😊

(1) Show this thread