I swear AU has some of the best teachers of History. I feel like I am attending school everyday 😊
You all rock!

Nana would agree!
Quite a lot of the people here on AU not only have done so many hours of research together that well... I could not even begin to assign a number to it.

Literally years of days with very little sleep, especially on the front end of finding out about the children, but also many that have connected to the God consciousness with a little bit of an edge on resonance for truth.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Very eloquently stated.

Each and everyone is a piece of this puzzle called life.

Bless Up!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One of the purposes of trials and triblations is to draw os closer to God. We were not designed to function independently. We were created to be dependent on God and in relationship with Him. When we come to the end of our rope the Lord is there to take hold of us. As we mature and grow in our relationship with God, we learn to lean on Him first, not when we are at the end of that rope. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

We are fractal pieces of God inside these Earth suits.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

He is with each of us every moment infusing good and truth, as much as we can accept, and He keeps it all for us, calling it our remains, so when we enter His Holy Kingdom He provides all of our remains to us as a resource to continue learning in Heaven. For in Heaven we learn daily to eternity and help others with what we have learned. Heaven is for sharing love to eternity. This is His gift to us.

(2) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Praise God that were all built just for this time and purpose 🙏

🙌🏻🥰
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Very well said,
" the Truth resonates "

(1) Show this thread

Perfectly said Nana 😊

😘🙏

(1) Show this thread