I swear AU has some of the best teachers of History. I feel like I am attending school everyday 😊
You all rock!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree!
Quite a lot of the people here on AU not only have done so many hours of research together that well... I could not even begin to assign a number to it.

Literally years of days with very little sleep, especially on the front end of finding out about the children, but also many that have connected to the God consciousness with a little bit of an edge on resonance for truth.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

One of the purposes of trials and triblations is to draw os closer to God. We were not designed to function independently. We were created to be dependent on God and in relationship with Him. When we come to the end of our rope the Lord is there to take hold of us. As we mature and grow in our relationship with God, we learn to lean on Him first, not when we are at the end of that rope. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

We are fractal pieces of God inside these Earth suits.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

When you fractal what does that mean? I believe we have God's very Spirit indwelling us and this Holy Spirit leads us to the truth, guides us, comforts us, teaches us. 😇

Only people mentioned by @Selah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Selah 321, click on at the bottom under it