Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

again more still.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Perfect timing to see this now. I started last Tuesday to focus my attention on getting back in shape. The past 2 1/2 years sent me into a tailspin of research and rabbit holes and I didnt take great care of my body for the first time in years. I know I don’t know everything but i feel I’m mentally prepared enough to handle at least some of what's coming.
Now it’s time to get strong and healthy so I can help others when the time comes. (I’m already down 6 Ibs in a week) 💪🏻

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

11:11am...🙏💫

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i remember VK that you were checking your blood cause being around vaxxed ppl. just passing on there are natural therapies to cleanse the blood, help those of us unvaxxed stay healthy. EBOO Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation is available and also the simple less expensive UBI Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. both use light and ozone. have done both at sparrow clinic birmingham AL please research. alternative therapies available until medbeds or God comes💙💙💙

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

It is 4:11 p.m. Never too late to send something GOOD your way. Good evening Vincent

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Wow! Powerful

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

So thought provoking! 🤔

would love to.... just trying to take out 1 hr a day to myself is a challenge but whatever im doing i try to give my all.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Ok

Been there. Done that.

1:00 m in

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

more relevant now that ever

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

...yes.....and now sooo tired...but feelin good about it!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💓 Tap into and enhance your heart's intelligence. This intelligence that exists within us all lifts us into a new INsperience of flow, fulfillment, and spiritual connection ...even in chaotic times. It CREATES new neural pathways to become more attentive, creative, and laser-focused.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Good Morning/Evning VK!
Today has been a good day, so far... :)

I did this for one year, 24/7 caring for my parents, gave it my all until I could no longer, then many things/people fell away.
Feels like a good time for a new start, still have Love and Faith in Good.

GM, VK 🙏❤️

FS = 96 (JG)
Free/Sea = 96

F= 6 S = 90
96 < > 69

VL 1:00 > 60 Seconds > 6

TS 11:11 > 22

Romans 6:22
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

❤️💥❤️💥

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Steve Aoki & Will Sparks - Send It [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Steve Aoki & Will Sparks “Send It” OUT NOW on DIM MAKSpotify: https://ffm.to/sendit/spotify | Apple Music: https://ffm.to/sendit/apple Beatport: https://ffm....

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

93Gematria: Top Gun. Level Up. Be Thy Name. Light Being. Voyager. Real Day 7 Code💙💙💙

The keywords here, for me anyway, are “uninterrupted focus”. Not happening in my life anytime soon. 😣

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😁Snowball bush for the snowball rolling down the mountain!

good morning/afternoon ❤️❤️

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

The older I get, the more this rings true.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Unfortunately, the older I get, the less I'm able to give it my all, because I don't feel too well a lot of the time. 😞

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Good morning, VK et al! Celebrating today.
Cloudy, cooler, a little rain = glorious.
☕️🕊💫🥰

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

funny I got sober feb 13, 2020 and since then i have had the mantra about life liberty and the pursuit of all things right even change my whole moral code it has been the most incredible journey and clean and sober 100%

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Good morning VK and Loving Family❤️🤗
Yes!!! When the Holy Spirit speaks to me and guides me; sometimes way in advance, I then set my intentions accordingly! Focus with Faith and the results are amazing and Glorifying God. Jesus literally lifted me up higher🙏🏻🕊

Example: 6 years ago (living a completely different life and praying&seeking a change). One night the Holy Spirit showed me with visual concerning a future journey...even saw the color! Feeling excited and with intent and gratitude for that journey, not understanding the details or plan to make it happen. Within 2 years&prayers the steps started showing up. I decided to “go with the flow” there were tears, more steps...feeling better, planning-layoff after 14 years😳more steps, sudden death of significant other😭more tears, letting go and more steps...selling home, giving away most things, more steps, prayer, then came the INCREDIBLE JOURNEY🥳My habit each morning is gratitude to God and listening for guidance❤️

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I hope you write a book or do a vlog/blog about your journey. You can help so many people! 🙌❤️🙏🏻

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I hope you write a book or do a vlog/blog about your journey. You can help so many people! 🙌❤️🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread