#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Full Send.

Good morning VK and Loving Family❤️🤗
Yes!!! When the Holy Spirit speaks to me and guides me; sometimes way in advance, I then set my intentions accordingly! Focus with Faith and the results are amazing and Glorifying God. Jesus literally lifted me up higher🙏🏻🕊

Example: 6 years ago (living a completely different life and praying&seeking a change). One night the Holy Spirit showed me with visual concerning a future journey...even saw the color! Feeling excited and with intent and gratitude for that journey, not understanding the details or plan to make it happen. Within 2 years&prayers the steps started showing up. I decided to “go with the flow” there were tears, more steps...feeling better, planning-layoff after 14 years😳more steps, sudden death of significant other😭more tears, letting go and more steps...selling home, giving away most things, more steps, prayer, then came the INCREDIBLE JOURNEY🥳My habit each morning is gratitude to God and listening for guidance❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoveM in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I hope you write a book or do a vlog/blog about your journey. You can help so many people! 🙌❤️🙏🏻

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I hope you write a book or do a vlog/blog about your journey. You can help so many people! 🙌❤️🙏🏻