#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Full Send.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK and Loving Family❤️🤗
Yes!!! When the Holy Spirit speaks to me and guides me; sometimes way in advance, I then set my intentions accordingly! Focus with Faith and the results are amazing and Glorifying God. Jesus literally lifted me up higher🙏🏻🕊

Example: 6 years ago (living a completely different life and praying&seeking a change). One night the Holy Spirit showed me with visual concerning a future journey...even saw the color! Feeling excited and with intent and gratitude for that journey, not understanding the details or plan to make it happen. Within 2 years&prayers the steps started showing up. I decided to “go with the flow” there were tears, more steps...feeling better, planning-layoff after 14 years😳more steps, sudden death of significant other😭more tears, letting go and more steps...selling home, giving away most things, more steps, prayer, then came the INCREDIBLE JOURNEY🥳My habit each morning is gratitude to God and listening for guidance❤️

I hope you write a book or do a vlog/blog about your journey. You can help so many people! 🙌❤️🙏🏻

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it