Long talk with liberal neighbor, he says the republicans are setting up changes (allegedly fraudulently) to midterms to basically cheat. I stopped him and asked, how can you deny and destroy people for questioning 2020 when you are already questioning 2022 vote? He stumbled, no answer, and went about his orange man bad philosophy.
I can not wait any longer for this slow roll out to continue. People need truth thrown straight in their lives yesterday! This movie sucks, imo.

Only people mentioned by @GenealogistErin in this post can reply

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

I keep posting this Trump Statement, because it STOOD OUT like a Liberal at CPAC πŸ˜‚, the minute Trump Made this Statement October 13th, 2021!!

I have a Feeling, that something HUGE will happen before we EVER VOTE AGAIN! We just have to look for Trump’s Clues and figure out where the Blueprint Points are for this Plan.
(The Markers). etc.

I think this Statement is a Marker, has Meaning and will Mesn more soon! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

I had some pols stop at my door...after they gave me their fake agenda, I asked what party? My concerns are crime, education etc. I got my point across and killed them with kindness. I felt like that British women in the Don Lemon interview! πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

It's TIME!

Not only that now my Republican family members don't support Trump. They believe everything the media is saying about him stealing documents, etc! Besides believing the msm they all say I hope he doesn't run because all he did was "divide the country"!

#SaveTheChildrenπŸ™#WWG1WGAπŸ’ͺEphesians5:11⚑Love like JesusπŸ’› Fight like DavidπŸ’ͺI AMπŸ’₯DemonSlayerπŸ”₯Jesus isKingπŸ’œGod isLoveπŸ’― πŸ’«369TIMELINEπŸ’«

agreedπŸ’― 🀝 🎯✨️☘️✨️

I Have Several In My Own Family, That Think I Am The Crazy One.. I Ask Them To Name Any President In History With So Many Gaffes That Buden Has, And Would They Not Have Been Pulled. Also Ask Them Hows Your 401 k doing? 4 Family Members Have Now Said, In Disgust. β€œ I Dont Know Whats Going On There” I Reply, Pay Attention! They Are Seeing, Some Can’t Admit They Were Wrong.. Some Sadly, We Cant Get Through To! Just Pray For Them! They Will See!

Be someone’s sunshine β˜€οΈ When their skies are grey 🌀

i agree. tried it, it isnt working well, switch gears

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

had a similar talk with a neighbor stumping for his wife’s for state rep….I asked her political affiliation and he reluctantly said Democrat. I told him to tell her to switch to Republican or Independent and then I would take a look at her platform.

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

The problem is that no one will believe us if we don't get proof soon. What should we argue with if we can not prove it. The longer it stays out, the more unreliable we become .

disclosure happened

there is no disclosure to wait for

everybody has 100% intuition if they choose to listen to it.

people are not waiting for disclosure. the truth has been sitting in front of their face for years.

they are choosing not to listen.

they say seeing is believing but that is wrong. believing is seeing. once they trust their intuition and believe, they will see everything.

until then, they are clutching to their ego which is filled with low vibration dungeon programming courtesy of media, government, and other babylonian institutions.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

HitΒ΄s the point exactly. πŸ‘

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

"believing is seeing"

πŸ‘πŸ‘

(2) Show this thread

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Dumb as stumps.. Perhaps I am being harsh but fuck'em.. Wake up or lay down..

know how you feel,hopefully soonπŸ™

In response CCq Researcher to her Publication

And until they see and hear everything on television, they won't believe shit.

(1) Show this thread

Bless you for having the self control to talk calmly and not clock the guy.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I agree , they need to have things in their face that they cant deny or blame orange man bad . they need to be shown because they wont look on their own . they are still asleep

We share very few sentiments with our government.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

i am just tired of disinfo campaign its time to destroy Lying MSM with the truth and let the floodgates of truth come pouring out agreed Enough is Enough no matter what say or how we feel they are still gonna do it how they feel it must be done. Does it suck yep have people paid the price on both side and we just must pray the best is yet to come

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Exactly this! I am dumbfounded by the lies the left spews on Twatter from the media. Truly diabolical mind control. Aint no way they will believe it even when you show them evidence, unless the lamestream media says it happened, it didn't happen and hten of course there are paid grifters to keep the sheep uninformed and brainwashed... zombie sheep... so frustrating!

(1) Show this thread

I agree! Enuf suffering already!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

hear hear! no awakening has occurred. Not a great one anyways

this is my Jamaican coworker πŸ˜‚

Trump a de devil ! 🀣

bot they are going to learn or not.

pray for them.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

I already changed the channel lol

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Grirllll....I work from home most days but when I have to be around them i am constantly eye rolling lol...still I try to get through...have won over a few lately

Absolutely