Long talk with liberal neighbor, he says the republicans are setting up changes (allegedly fraudulently) to midterms to basically cheat. I stopped him and asked, how can you deny and destroy people for questioning 2020 when you are already questioning 2022 vote? He stumbled, no answer, and went about his orange man bad philosophy.
I can not wait any longer for this slow roll out to continue. People need truth thrown straight in their lives yesterday! This movie sucks, imo.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

i am just tired of disinfo campaign its time to destroy Lying MSM with the truth and let the floodgates of truth come pouring out agreed Enough is Enough no matter what say or how we feel they are still gonna do it how they feel it must be done. Does it suck yep have people paid the price on both side and we just must pray the best is yet to come

Exactly this! I am dumbfounded by the lies the left spews on Twatter from the media. Truly diabolical mind control. Aint no way they will believe it even when you show them evidence, unless the lamestream media says it happened, it didn't happen and hten of course there are paid grifters to keep the sheep uninformed and brainwashed... zombie sheep... so frustrating!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Paradise in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paradise is the Goal, click on at the bottom under it