I'm not giving up. My left hand (left side of my body) has stopped working well. Typing is frustrating. I'll be "luking," and praying. Blessings. 💙

This is just an FYI. Go about anon business...

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I'm praying for you too, Photon. God bless you. 🙏🙏🙏

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Do AnonUp on your phone ... use a stylus to type the words. you can set the phone in your lap on a pillow ... it's how I roll.🤗

Sending lots of love your way! I will pray for you! God Bless!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

MS Parasite Treatment | Pam Bartha - YouTube

In this video, Pam Bartha discusses the effect that antihistamine therapy has on the treatment of parasitic worms. Learn how Pam and many other Wellness Cham...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🌹

Do things that feed your spirit. Cut out what brings you down. Your left side is your spiritual side. Allow yourself to fully receive the love we are all sending you. You are a child of God.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Just watched and thought of you. 💕🙏💕

"1 Vitamin Like Chemical to Heal Neuropathy & Nerve Damage |
Dr Alan Mandell, DC"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FjF4euhFWY8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Thank you. I have that one.💙

(1) Show this thread

🙏 healing prayers for you!

I once heard a wise man say that any disease can be cured by these two steps:
Cleanse
Nourish

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers🙏❤️🙏

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Telegram channel Dirt Road Discussions have had people with MS taking the Ivermectin with some good results.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

🙏🙏
sending prayers your way.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

I was researching MS a while ago. Can't remember who the doctors were but they did autopsies on all of the MS patients. All of the deceased had parasites.

good info here

i also have seen studies coming out of microdosing psilocybin helping MS patients

https://drhoffman.com/article/the-top-15-supplements-for-natural-ms-treatment/

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I was researching MS a while ago. Can't remember who the doctors were but they did autopsies on all of the MS patients. All of the deceased had parasites.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I only know this one remedy
IF you drink diet soda stop
Do not consume artificial sugars.
Artificial nothing.
View Documentary
Sweet Misery
very good eye opener

(2) Show this thread

I hope the following suggestions will help:
try fast for 48 hours and drink only water
drink structured water (if you can't make it yourself, you can drink spring water nearby)...speak the words loud: Love, Hope, Faith, Healing to the water before drinking it
take sunbath at morning and evening...when too little sunlight in winter...take infrared light (don't use LED one)
grounding at least twice everyday...after waking up...and at evening
sleep between 11:00 - 13:00 and go to bed before 22:00
wake up morning early and sun gazing dring sunrise
use incandescent light bulb
don't use Wi-Fi at home, use cable to connect computer and mobile phone
don't use computer and mobile phone while charging

during prayer you need to create a scene in your mind that you are healthy again...feel it...at the end....say thank you to the Amigthy

528 Hz healing music to make peace with the past...forgive everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go99WqXWGgk

Deep Healing Energy | 528Hz Ancient Frequency | Sound Healing Session | Zen Meditation - YouTube

Deep Healing Energy - 528Hz Ancient Frequency - Sound Healing Session - Zen Meditation. Peaceful, empowering and soothing music and nature to nurture your mi...

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

🙏 prayer sent

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father, we intercede for our friend who is in need of healing.
Send strength and full mobility and prosperous health through her entire body and extra portion to her left side.

We give thanks to You Lord, that You have answered our prayers. May hope be realized as she is liberated into wonderful health.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

💙 Blessings to all. 💙

I have yet to know if this is a rare form of MS and/or a brain tumor. After I consult with a neurosurgeon, I will do an update here hopefully soon). The medical wheels move slowly. But I don't believe in measures such as radiation, chemotherapy, or immune suppression.

I have been a patient advocate and activist for 32 years. Yes, I have researched everything I can, have already begun alternative treatments, already do hz sounds and meditation, etc. i dealt with any "issues" from my past and believe that forgiveness is essential. But I also have myasthenia gravis, so talk to text is problematic. Too much talking weakens throat and jaw muscles and leads to choking; and can lead to shortness of breath.

Prayer is a way of being, I have always felt God's love.

This might be my "final exam" before moving on to my new life. So be it.

(That only took 35 minutes to type.)😂😁

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God bless you and love to you@photon
Praying for you now.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Stop ALL artificial sweetener ASAP.
Just in case it's related.
ALl I know is Lam CLinic on Oahu. He can tell you everything about you. Things about you only you know
Its weird how the body's energy tells everything about you.
Lam Clinic Oahu downtown Honolulu
He cures he doesn't band aid.
Dr Oliveria .
I wager everything that this guy will help you.
HE knew I had a dog, parrots, and my son had died
I never mentioned one word about them. How weird is that
Sending prayers your way

(19) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

actually am thinking about ozone, simply because a simple new treatment this clinic does for sinuses using ozone, very powerful stuff ozone, and it crosses blood brain barrier, thinking possibilities, not gonna forget you, will get back

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey my heart breaking for you, i go to a clinic that does alternative treatments, so i want to check if there is something that specifically helps MS cause that is neurological. needs to cross blood brain barrier. this small clinic brings in new treatments so can pass on info and maybe find clinic near you ♥️

🙏&♥️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Please God heal Photon's body so she can do your work and help Anons to awaken the world. 🙏🙏🙏

Photon, If you would like, I could type out your posts for you. We could start a new account named "Photon 333 by patriot_iss" Send me a message if you are interested. Of course you would have to call me when you wanted to post. I'm happy to help until you are healed.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Dictation typing!!

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for you. God Bless.

Anon business is praying for you to claim, proclaim, and fully receive the healing Jesus bought for you at a cost. Proclaim it, claim it, believe it, fully receive it. Make sure Jesus gets what He paid for. By His stripes you are healed.

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏❤️

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

I just received prayers from this amazing family for back and nerve issues… I’m gonna tag you in the comments of that post because there’s a ton of great frequency healing videos that have really helped me! I know the comments helped me as well. So know that I’m praying for you and I believe God is going to completely heal you! Jesus heal everything and let your love and light shine fourth. Bring all frequencies into alignment with your Holy Spirit. no pain 55515 breathe life. We speak life! We speak life! We speak life! Life in Jesus name! 🙏🏻💕✨

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Sending you prayers of healing and continued strength.