I'm not giving up. My left hand (left side of my body) has stopped working well. Typing is frustrating. I'll be "luking," and praying. Blessings. 💙

This is just an FYI. Go about anon business...

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

good info here

i also have seen studies coming out of microdosing psilocybin helping MS patients

https://drhoffman.com/article/the-top-15-supplements-for-natural-ms-treatment/

I was researching MS a while ago. Can't remember who the doctors were but they did autopsies on all of the MS patients. All of the deceased had parasites.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wilbeparadise in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

I swear something is helping me and the only thing I have changed is adding Ivermectin and HCQ.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
MS Parasite Treatment | Pam Bartha - YouTube

In this video, Pam Bartha discusses the effect that antihistamine therapy has on the treatment of parasitic worms. Learn how Pam and many other Wellness Cham...

(3) Show this thread
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

wow. ivermectin is required then

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Hurry get the Ivermectin
Kill the parasites

(1) Show this thread