I'm not giving up. My left hand (left side of my body) has stopped working well. Typing is frustrating. I'll be "luking," and praying. Blessings. 💙

This is just an FYI. Go about anon business...

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

💙 Blessings to all. 💙

I have yet to know if this is a rare form of MS and/or a brain tumor. After I consult with a neurosurgeon, I will do an update here hopefully soon). The medical wheels move slowly. But I don't believe in measures such as radiation, chemotherapy, or immune suppression.

I have been a patient advocate and activist for 32 years. Yes, I have researched everything I can, have already begun alternative treatments, already do hz sounds and meditation, etc. i dealt with any "issues" from my past and believe that forgiveness is essential. But I also have myasthenia gravis, so talk to text is problematic. Too much talking weakens throat and jaw muscles and leads to choking; and can lead to shortness of breath.

Prayer is a way of being, I have always felt God's love.

This might be my "final exam" before moving on to my new life. So be it.

(That only took 35 minutes to type.)😂😁

Stop ALL artificial sweetener ASAP.
Just in case it's related.
ALl I know is Lam CLinic on Oahu. He can tell you everything about you. Things about you only you know
Its weird how the body's energy tells everything about you.
Lam Clinic Oahu downtown Honolulu
He cures he doesn't band aid.
Dr Oliveria .
I wager everything that this guy will help you.
HE knew I had a dog, parrots, and my son had died
I never mentioned one word about them. How weird is that
Sending prayers your way

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it