I'm not giving up. My left hand (left side of my body) has stopped working well. Typing is frustrating. I'll be "luking," and praying. Blessings. 💙

This is just an FYI. Go about anon business...

💙 Blessings to all. 💙

I have yet to know if this is a rare form of MS and/or a brain tumor. After I consult with a neurosurgeon, I will do an update here hopefully soon). The medical wheels move slowly. But I don't believe in measures such as radiation, chemotherapy, or immune suppression.

I have been a patient advocate and activist for 32 years. Yes, I have researched everything I can, have already begun alternative treatments, already do hz sounds and meditation, etc. i dealt with any "issues" from my past and believe that forgiveness is essential. But I also have myasthenia gravis, so talk to text is problematic. Too much talking weakens throat and jaw muscles and leads to choking; and can lead to shortness of breath.

Prayer is a way of being, I have always felt God's love.

This might be my "final exam" before moving on to my new life. So be it.

(That only took 35 minutes to type.)😂😁

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Stop ALL artificial sweetener ASAP.
Just in case it's related.
ALl I know is Lam CLinic on Oahu. He can tell you everything about you. Things about you only you know
Its weird how the body's energy tells everything about you.
Lam Clinic Oahu downtown Honolulu
He cures he doesn't band aid.
Dr Oliveria .
I wager everything that this guy will help you.
HE knew I had a dog, parrots, and my son had died
I never mentioned one word about them. How weird is that
Sending prayers your way

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God bless you and love to you@photon
Praying for you now.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

May all the angels of God be with you, by his stripes, we are healed. I Love you, you are not alone.
LOVE

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your healing, Photon 🙏🙏🙏

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

im going to pray for your healing. Much love to you.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Prayers for strength and healing. Ivermectin is a natural mold found in nature. One of God’s healing gifts to the world. That said the horse paste is the purest form without the pharmaceutical fillers. Drink Lots of water with lemon juice in it. Cancers and parasites cannot survive in an alkaline environment. Love light and healing prayers sent your way.

Sending prayers, read good things about colloidal gold and neurological function. You can get or make a generator cheap. it is expensive by the bottle

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK YOU TO MIRACULOUSLY AND NATURALLY HEAL IN YOUR WONDERFUL LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY PLEASE WE ASK FOR STRENGTH COURAGE AND FAITH IN YOU GOD FOR YOUR PEACE REST AND LOVE TO RADIATE THRU HER WE ASK YOU TO HEAR OUR PRAYERS LORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!! WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND WISH YOU A PEACEFUL RELAXING WEEKEND

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Bless you fren, we all hope and pray for the best for you

🙏❤️🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏🙏

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Regardless of the outcome (and I pray that it’s a good one), stay with us as long as you can. We’re a family here.
We’re all praying and pulling for you. There’s strength in numbers and He hears us all praying for you, today and everyday.
Btw, hope your doggie is doing well. 😘❤️🎈

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers and blessings!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for you 🙏🙏🙏

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I believe tryna lift up folks is anon business, so here I is. Hopefully something will give and you'll be back in action fully. I hate and am tired of seein bad things happenin to good people. i'm pullin for ya

Give us a ping "." once in a while at least will ya?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i am praying for you
please never give up and always look for ways to heal beyond western medicine
i truly believe in the healing power of GOD and plants. God bless you and send angels to guide your path to a fully and healthy revovery 🙏
Amen

btw, a priest my family knows, who actually broke away from catholic church but still holds worship services in his home was diagnosed with graves. he just had surgery to have diaphragm moved so he could breathe better. his healing was 2 weeks and he feels much better

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Praying for You! Have you tried Ivermectin?

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Continued prayers... seems like many are being tested in these times..your words are always sage and wise...WAWY.... Family🕊

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts